Playerunknowns Battlegrounds

Status
Not open for further replies.
2k league. 4k is for dickbeaters. My computer is already too expensive to warrant fucking around with 4k

wtf is 2k and if your PC is so expensive why not run 4k, its not like 4k monitors are so expensive these days. You are a "lawyer"

Last edited:
So far I havnet been able to kill anyone.

I can't seem to find sniper rifles, or any vehicles. I've twice been run over by people in vehicles when I think Im crawling hidden in tall grass.

I've played maybe 6 games.

I was expecting counter strike with huge maps and uneven inventories... but so far I'm finding the shooting and playability not quite up there.

wtf is 2k and if your PC is so expensive why not run 4k, its not like 4k monitors are so expensive these days. You are a "lawyer"

I work at a lawfirm son, I'm no lawyer and I'm not running 4k because I couldn't give a shit about it. My PC is a boss but I couldn't be bothered with 4k

Yeah, it's getting shit on in the press. Apparently it runs fine on the Xbox One X, and unsurprisingly they're now bundling the two, but they were far too ambitious thinking they could get the game running smoothly on a Radeon 7790 equivalent in the original:
'PUBG' Is An Inexcusable, Embarrassing Mess On Xbox One

So much for "The Coalition" being able to spin any magic.

Yeah, my friend and I have the X and it runs decent for us. The rest of our squad have the S model and they are constantly complaining about lag, pop-in, frame rate issues and dropped connections.

Yeah, my friend and I have the X and it runs decent for us. The rest of our squad have the S model and they are constantly complaining about lag, pop-in, frame rate issues and dropped connections.

I imagine you'd need the extra juice of the X to be able to play it smoothly. I've only got the One so I haven't bothered getting it on console yet. Hopefully soon they'll optimize it better and it'll run well for everyone. how's the grass render distance on xbox?

I imagine you'd need the extra juice of the X to be able to play it smoothly. I've only got the One so I haven't bothered getting it on console yet. Hopefully soon they'll optimize it better and it'll run well for everyone. how's the grass render distance on xbox?

The draw distance is impressive for being a preview. Ive never noticed any rendering issues except for the plane and immediately after landing. Im not knowledgeable enough to speak about it in a technical manner though.

We finally finished first in Squad. It was us 4 vs 1 enemy and he allowed the ring to kill him rather than trying to engage us lol.

It was quite the rush after finishing second and fourth on numerous occasions before.

I work at a lawfirm son, I'm no lawyer and I'm not running 4k because I couldn't give a shit about it. My PC is a boss but I couldn't be bothered with 4k

What is 2k

Ok, got some more time in.

Seems like recipe for success is:

1) drop in a pretty populated area but try not to be with too many others at first
2) loot area, get good weapons/item/backpack/gear
3) find a vehicle and motor stealthly to where you need to be (toward centre of white circle), especially if first white circle happens to be very far from your drop spot you chose
4) find good shooting points... really only at this point you need to initiate violence against other players (2/3rd of players will be eliminated already)
5) Loot best items
6) Move around as the map changes and wish for the best

Is that about right?

Our strategy:

1. Drop into unnamed locations off in the distance from the plane's trajectory to reduce getting bunched up with enemies
2. Loot essentials (backpack, armor, mid-long range weapon and a close quarters weapon)
3. Skirt along the outskirts of the ring to pick off stragglers and avoid getting surrounded in the middle
4. Always proceed on foot unless distance is too great
5. Find high ground towards the end of the round and remain undetected while others kill each other
6. Only engage when we have no choice (cover blown or its down to the last man/team)

Watching streamers I am surprised how much time they spend outside the circle.
Seems like they roam around and keep looting longer while they lobby thins out.

Watching streamers I am surprised how much time they spend outside the circle.
Seems like they roam around and keep looting longer while they lobby thins out.

I don't think there's a lot of upside to instigating and winning early gunfights. High risk and hte loot you get is probably the same as just going into another house. I find it is frustrating when you can't find a backpack. And a level 2 plus vest is really nice, so I picture top tier players wanting to find those along with a top rifle with scope.

I get frustrated with picking up some shit when there is a pile of stuff on the floor. Or just finding retarded shit like frying pans and machetes. Fist fighting and melee combat weapons seem to happen very rarely and are completely retarded when they do happen.

Still trying to get my first chicken dinner. Got 2nd around 8 times or so but can't get the win. My K/D has dropped horribly the last week or so also. This game pisses me off but I cant stop playing it. Always playing solo though. How is it with randoms?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back