Playerunknowns Battlegrounds

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't need to "git gud". I don't even need any weapons. Suck those nuts.

Didn't once do the jump punch for the one hitter quitter... amateur.

REAL QUESTION for people playing on XBOX ONE.

Is chat broken? I cant hear anyone, even if they are in my squad, or is it just that nobody talks?

The only way I have been able to chat with my squad has been through a xblive party.

Is this how you play?
20171215_163513_zpsc9v6nnet.jpg

REAL QUESTION for people playing on XBOX ONE.

Is chat broken? I cant hear anyone, even if they are in my squad, or is it just that nobody talks?

The only way I have been able to chat with my squad has been through a xblive party.

I haven't heard anyone either. Are you supposed to hear in solo missions if anyone talks? Haven't done duo yet.

Is this how you play?
20171215_163513_zpsc9v6nnet.jpg

I got 3rd place on my 2nd game ever and i didnt even find a gun until the last few minutes. Of course once i found a gun i didn't know how to shoot because i never had a gun in the game before.......;)

I haven't heard anyone either. Are you supposed to hear in solo missions if anyone talks? Haven't done duo yet.

even in 4 man squad i have never heard anyone talk. i see the mic symbol appear when i am talking but nobody else talks

Well done, nice job

Question though, why are you still playing? I though you said it was a trash game.

I just wanted to show you that I could "git gud" as egohead described it.

I just wanted to show you that I could "git gud" as egohead described it.

Git gud would imply more than one winner winner. They aren't hard to get. Only egohead here is you, who went straight to "ohhh I have kids and a house you probably don't even have a good job" congrats on the win. Maybe if you keep getting more you'll actually realise the game is pretty good.

Git gud would imply more than one winner winner. They aren't hard to get. Only egohead here is you, who went straight to "ohhh I have kids and a house you probably don't even have a good job" congrats on the win. Maybe if you keep getting more you'll actually realise the game is pretty good.

Playing against 100 other players and winning all the time isn't hard to do? Well look at you on your high fuckin horse.

Bet you win every other game right? And average 5-6 kills ?

Own a house two cars and work at a law firm.

But if you weren't such an oversensitive ballbag you wouldn't have got so butt hurt over my first post. Not my fault you're fucking garbage at the game and think you're top shit at life. Get good at the game and then bash it. I thought it was absolute shit when I first played now I'm 122 hours into it on steam and I can't get enough. Then again you're playing on xbox? so you're bound to have a bad time I'd rather nail my balls to the floor than play at 30fps.

I won my first game during my 4th time playing. The first time I played, I finished 11th. The 3rd time I played, I finished 8th.

I'm not It sure I'd call myself garbage.

Also, some clown in here said this,

"PUBG has one of the highest learning curves of any game I've played. Unlike other multiplayer shooters, it doesn't dump you into a small map with limited options that all but aim your weapon for you.

Your'e going to suck at it for awhile... then you won't suck as bad and get kills, then you'll finish top 10.... But the game isn't going to hold your hand for you.

If you can't handle it... then go back to Overwatch, COD or Battlefield."

No...that's all a load of shit. Its the same every game. Avoid congested areas, find a few weapons and a vehicle drive to the center of where the game will end, camp, camp some more, camp some more, zzzz, camp some more, move, crawl on your belly and find a spot to avoid the last 3 players who are driving in circles trying to run over any remaining players, pop up and shoot the douche who finally got out his vehicle. Winner winner chicken dinner.

The game is mediocre.

Bet you win every other game right? And average 5-6 kills ?
Well that’s from about an hour ago so I guess so

Attachments

• DFDF5E9E-B0A9-4DA2-9258-583A0D23A196.jpeg
    DFDF5E9E-B0A9-4DA2-9258-583A0D23A196.jpeg
    158.4 KB · Views: 21
You guess what, you win every other game? Doubtful.

You need a bigger tv....bruh

That's a pc monitor there mate.... But I guess I win more games than you gramps.

Lol, how can people even play this on consoles. Dips to almost 10 fps.

Yeah, it's getting shit on in the press. Apparently it runs fine on the Xbox One X, and unsurprisingly they're now bundling the two, but they were far too ambitious thinking they could get the game running smoothly on a Radeon 7790 equivalent in the original:
'PUBG' Is An Inexcusable, Embarrassing Mess On Xbox One

So much for "The Coalition" being able to spin any magic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back