Playerunknowns Battlegrounds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats... i got my first couple of kills today lol, but I've only played a few times and still don't even know all the controls.

i just hid on a boat.

watch all those people go kill each other then walk in, kill the last guy, drink my martini

Why game at such a low res

Because I don't care about the graphics that much? I prefer constant stable framerates? Why so many questions, you're not using my pc.

Because I don't care about the graphics that much? I prefer constant stable framerates? Why so many questions, you're not using my pc.

Play at higher fps then

Play at higher fps then
Dude, what is your deal? He's running a GTX 1070, so a 2K monitor makes more sense.

I love bigger displays, but in a desktop environment, even I don't see the point in going beyond the 35" Ultrawides out there. It's not about the ideal resolution vs. viewing distance chart, in this case, either, it's simply about the physical size of the monitor at a certain distance; where your eyes physically can not take in an acceptable proportion of the screen, and this varies from gamer to gamer, but 27" isn't much smaller than the Ultrawides, and it's also the most commonly used monitor size by professional PC gamers, so clearly it's well-tuned to the typical 2'-2.5' viewing distance in a PC desktop environment for competitive play.

This guy is a PC master racer, and you're still finding a way to see only the differences between your preferences. Check your toxicity levels.

Dude, what is your deal? He's running a GTX 1070, so a 2K monitor makes more sense.

I love bigger displays, but in a desktop environment, even I don't see the point in going beyond the 35" Ultrawides out there. It's not about the ideal resolution vs. viewing distance chart, in this case, either, it's simply about the physical size of the monitor at a certain distance; where your eyes physically can not take in an acceptable proportion of the screen, and this varies from gamer to gamer, but 27" isn't much smaller than the Ultrawides, and it's also the most commonly used monitor size by professional PC gamers, so clearly it's well-tuned to the typical 2'-2.5' viewing distance in a PC desktop environment for competitive play.

This guy is a PC master racer, and you're still finding a way to see only the differences between your preferences. Check your toxicity levels.

do you play overwatch

Madmick understands.

More like casualunknowns battlegrounds
You can click your heels as many times as you want, Dorothy, but you're still going to wake up in a world where you're not smart enough to troll me.

You can click your heels as many times as you want, Dorothy, but you're still going to wake up in a world where you're not smart enough to troll me.

Theres no place like sherdog, theres no place like sherdog, theres no place like sherdog

1080p vs 2K vs 4K is a pointless topic. What matters is monitor refresh rate for desktop Pc gamers(especially in PvP games). For once you understand ping values you as the player can adjust your playstyle with the proper recently drawn frame while compensating for network lag.

Well that’s from about an hour ago so I guess so

One word of advice. Even in the smallest of communities someone is always better than you. So next time you feel the need to piss on someones accomplishment. Load up this image:
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=897722662

I got this in xbox one. Its fun playing with friends, but i got a lagout blackscreen on a 1v1 while playing solo q and i camme back to a loss. Other than that its a cool game i would get on Pc but all my friends have it on Xbox. 8/10 in my book

I got this in xbox one. Its fun playing with friends, but i got a lagout blackscreen on a 1v1 while playing solo q and i camme back to a loss. Other than that its a cool game i would get on Pc but all my friends have it on Xbox. 8/10 in my book

keep in mind that the game isnt even finished yet

the one thing i like about it on xbox is everyone has equally as shitty of graphics and framerates, so keeps it competative

the one thing i really hate is when you jump out of the plane and you cant see any buildigs until you are pretty much on the ground

keep in mind that the game isnt even finished yet

the one thing i like about it on xbox is everyone has equally as shitty of graphics and framerates, so keeps it competative

the one thing i really hate is when you jump out of the plane and you cant see any buildigs until you are pretty much on the ground
You can upgrade an Xbox One with an ssd. That'll basically fix that issue with loading buildings in addition to the other performance related improvements that you might expect.

You can upgrade an Xbox One with an ssd. That'll basically fix that issue with loading buildings in addition to the other performance related improvements that you might expect.
oh wow, i never knew that, gonna have to get one

oh wow, i never knew that, gonna have to get one
It voids the warranty, mind, and I'm not 100% it'll fix those issues. But its very likely it will, because the same problem on PC is fixed with an ssd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back