Playerunknowns Battlegrounds

Status
Not open for further replies.
i like the gift feature on xboxlive. Dynamic Santa just gifted pubg to my friends.

I liked how fortnite lets you follow who killed you. That way if I lost I get to see who murks who offed you etc etc

You can learn strategies and stuff that way. Plus it's a thrill to see the guy who killed you get offed

You're such a tool. I can tell that gaming is your sad life.

Hahahaha can ya? You're the mature adult who's arguing on a forum about a game and feels the need to validate himself to a stranger over the internet... Grow up please See O

I don't think there's a lot of upside to instigating and winning early gunfights. High risk and hte loot you get is probably the same as just going into another house. I find it is frustrating when you can't find a backpack. And a level 2 plus vest is really nice, so I picture top tier players wanting to find those along with a top rifle with scope.

I get frustrated with picking up some shit when there is a pile of stuff on the floor. Or just finding retarded shit like frying pans and machetes. Fist fighting and melee combat weapons seem to happen very rarely and are completely retarded when they do happen.

When you find a pile and only want to loot certain items, bring up your inventory screen and you can select the items individually.

Ive heard that frying pans can deflect small arms fire when shot in the back. So you may want to pick those up when you see them.

When you find a pile and only want to loot certain items, bring up your inventory screen and you can select the items individually.

Ive heard that frying pans can deflect small arms fire when shot in the back. So you may want to pick those up when you see them.

You're correct, Frying pans are bullet proof against everything.

Well, I played another 3 games today and came in 3rd one game which is a PB.

Worst part was I had first shots on one of the remaining players but I think I made the mistake by laying prone. In all honesty, I don;t really know what I'm doing in this game.

Worst part was I had first shots on one of the remaining players but I think I made the mistake by laying prone. In all honesty, I don;t really know what I'm doing in this game.
i just bought the game for my best friend for xmas and i died and coached him to a few top10 finishes and he has no clue how to use a first aid kit

Drop to the south of Potchinki, it's my favorite place to go, or to Seveny, or the far west of Georgipol

chicken dinner 2. This guy named NuclearPoptart runs around killing people like Khan from star trek

Laying prone is fine if people don't know where you are. It's suicide otherwise.

Not shooting a remaining player is often the better move though. Ideally you know where the last few are at that time and can pick off the last one, but it sounds like your cover was already blown.

Also, @iThrillhouse I think I saw you (or someone else called thrillhouse) in a kill feed in a squad game in the last couple days. My squadmate downed you, don't remember who finished you.

Also, @iThrillhouse I think I saw you (or someone else called thrillhouse) in a kill feed in a squad game in the last couple days. My squadmate downed you, don't remember who finished you.

I'm under The1THRILLHOUSE on PUBG and League

never get in on a game fast enough to get just THRILLHOUSE

I think I got THRILLHOUSE once, and it was for h1z1, but then they revamped their game and you had to rename your character and I lost it.

1080p vs 2K vs 4K is a pointless topic. What matters is monitor refresh rate for desktop Pc gamers(especially in PvP games). For once you understand ping values you as the player can adjust your playstyle with the proper recently drawn frame while compensating for network lag.
That may be true strictly within the context of eSports, but it's a bit ridiculous to assert this when one guy is yelling at another guy for specifically not having 4K. It nonsensical to call something a pointless topic when it's precisely the point.

Lol this thread is so toxic, mature up guys.

So... how many of you got a recorded kill of shroud?

Ya that's right I'm King Dick round hurr.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back