Platinum Mike Perry Wants A Fight ASAP! (Update: Calls out Belal Muhammad)

The Detroit card is calling his name..
Condit lines up but that's too much at this point, wouldn't be upset if they did it though. Maybe gunnar or magny if they're game

I think Gunny smashes him, and Mag plays it smart and kills him off as well. I want Perry And C-Murder. Styles make fights and this will gage where Perry stands more so than any other. Even if he smashed Alves it wouldn’t have gaged anything for the man on where he stands. This is the fight to make. This is the fight that puts him in to contention regardless of what rank Carlos is right now.

Give him someone ranked between 7-12.

I'm fine with him fighting anyone though. Plat likes to keep active so just keep feeding the man.

wark4.gif
{<jordan}

I agree on rebooking the Alves fight. Give them a month's notice.

Jake Ellenberger had like 15 straight knockout losses coming into that fight and he's bragging about beating that guy?

m2XjBg7.gif
he was ranked 13 when perry took him out tho, that's just how sad the current ranking system is lol

Did you watch the Jouban fight? Jouban isn't anywhere near the top of the division and he clearly outclassed him.
That was pure luck. In the future that fight will be as important for Perry as the Duffy fight was for McGregor.

If that's the case than just rebook the Alves fight to bolster UFC 216.

No, we don't need Alves anymore. Alves is irrelevant. He skipped his chance, disaster or not.

Time for Platinum to move on and forget the past.

Dude, Platinum Mike Perry is a grown man. You want to throw that shark in with a young kid that's just bursting on to the scene? For what, bloodspill? He's just a kid for Chr*** sake!

Have to admit it's kinda weird that a kid can be 7 years older than you.

In any case, Erick Silva is irrelevant. :)

He's only won 2 fights (against an 80 year old Ellegberger and a LW making his debut no less) since getting clearly outclassed by Alan Jouban. It isn't like he is on some Tony Ferguson level tear.

You hyperbolic idiots Ellenberger finished Matt Brown and is one of the younger regulars at Welterweight, he was like a month into his 32 b-day when Mike finished him. Ellenberger just didn't have the skillset to hang with Perry everywhere.

Jouban fight was not nearly as humiliating as many other top fighters today in their younger years.

No, we don't need Alves anymore. Alves is irrelevant. He skipped his chance, disaster or not.

Time for Platinum to move on and forget the past.
Aluminum hasn't fought anybody that is even close to Alves so I'm not sure what you're talking about. He should be kissing Dana's feet if he got the chance to fight Alves because he sure doesn't deserve it. He lost to Alan Jouban for fucks sake.

You hyperbolic idiots Ellenberger finished Matt Brown and is one of the younger regulars at Welterweight, he was like a month into his 32 b-day when Mike finished him. Ellenberger just didn't have the skillset to hang with Perry everywhere.

Jouban fight was not nearly as humiliating as many other top fighters today in their younger years.

That was a few years past his prime Ellenberger. It's not the chronological age it's the mileage (damage). Ellenberger is 125 years old in MMA years. Jouban is nowhere near the top 10 and he outclassed Perry and dropped him with a glorified jab. Perry has no chin and will be exposed by the first elite striker with power that he faces.

Aluminum hasn't fought anybody that is even close to Alves so I'm not sure what you're talking about. He should be kissing Dana's feet if he got the chance to fight Alves because he sure doesn't deserve it. He lost to Alan Jouban for fucks sake.

How many threads do we need to make about that Jouban card you dummies keep pulling. GSP lost to Matt Serra for crying out loud. Max Holloway got humiliated by Dustin Poirier. Anderson Silva got destroyed by two Japanese cans lol. Worse things have happened to higher ranked fighters. I can't imagine the deal breakers you haters hold to your date or would-be partner. Embarrassing standards.

That was a few years past his prime Ellenberger. It's not the chronological age it's the mileage (damage). Ellenberger is 125 years old in MMA years. Jouban is nowhere near the top 10 and he outclassed Perry and dropped him with a glorified jab. Perry has no chin and will be exposed by the first elite striker with power that he faces.

Even the worst washed up fighter right now is not 125 in fight years. Noone is. Stop the crap. Before the elbow to the face, most of Ellenberger's past few KO losses were by TKO to the body or injury, and he's still signed. They would not keep him if he wasn't still a good, useful fighter.

You lost all credibility already with your saying Perry has no chin. Rant about his skillset all you want, but you can't take his chin and heart away....he ate plenty tough shots from other fighters. Just cause you are higher ranked doesn't mean you hit harder.

If nobody interesting is available then let Alves get beaten up next

How many threads do we need to make about that Jouban card you dummies keep pulling. GSP lost to Matt Serra for crying out loud. Max Holloway got humiliated by Dustin Poirier. Anderson Silva got destroyed by two Japanese cans lol. Worse things have happened to higher ranked fighters. I can't imagine the deal breakers you haters hold to your date or would-be partner. Embarrassing standards.
Such dumb comparisons. GSP was the WW champ at that time, he beat some of the best fighters of all time in their prime including Penn and Matt Hughes. Holloway had his UFC debut against Poirier, he was like 20 or 21 at that time, he had 4 professional fights. Stop making dumb comparisons. Aluminum is overrated as fuck, he hasn't proven shit yet. For people to say that Alves missed his chance and whatnot when it's Aluminum that should be begging for this fight...it's ridiculous. Thiago is a giant step forward in the right direction and his first real test. If he moves past Alves then you can SLOWLY start jumping on that bandwagon. But now? What the fuck has he done or proven? Absolultely nothing. He's beating absolute cans.

Back