Platinum Mike Perry Wants A Fight ASAP! (Update: Calls out Belal Muhammad)

Platinum

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score

ANYBODY
ANYTIME
ANY PLACE

Last edited:
If that's the case than just rebook the Alves fight to bolster UFC 216.

He's gonna avoid the fight again pointless
Eh. I don't think so. He says he wants the fight rebooked ASAP since Perry is healthy. It makes sense. If not that and there's injuries all the damn time, he can step in somewhere.

Carlos Condit said he wants a fight in December or January. Could be fun.

CARLOS "THE NATURAL BORN KILLER" CONDIT VS "PLATINUM" MIKE PERRY

I figure he'd want to fight on the Detroit card since he's from Michigan.

Jake Ellenberger had like 15 straight knockout losses coming into that fight and he's bragging about beating that guy?

m2XjBg7.gif

Eh. I don't think so. He says he wants the fight rebooked ASAP since Perry is healthy. It makes sense. If not that and there's injuries all the damn time, he can step in somewhere.
He should fight somebody else now.
Let's be honest he would be another easy HL reel for Mike Perry. Another past his prime fighter. Give Perry a top 10 and watch how bitter people become when he actually beats somebody in their prime.

This is not how you get to win the belt. The Cerrone formula doesn't win titles. You need to fight the right opponent at the right time.

Look at Daniel Cormier, the way the MMA media talks about him, you would think he smashed Top 10 LHWs to get to the title, but the guy was beating over the hill second tier HWs and bloated up MWs. LOL

Look at Conor McGregor's record, he had to beat Denis Siver for his title shot. Look at Cody Garbrandt, he beat some over the hill Japanese to win his title shot.

The record is clear. Fighters who fight the right opponents at the right time, become successful champs. Those with the "anybody, anytime anywhere" approach, don't get anywhere.

If the aim is to get paid, then play a better game.

Just feed Woodley to him am let the Platinum era begin.

Give him someone ranked between 7-12.

I'm fine with him fighting anyone though. Plat likes to keep active so just keep feeding the man.

wark4.gif

This is not how you get to win the belt. The Cerrone formula doesn't win titles. You need to fight the right opponent at the right time.

Look at Daniel Cormier, the way the MMA media talks about him, you would think he smashed Top 10 LHWs to get to the title, but the guy was beating over the hill second tier HWs and bloated up MWs. LOL

Look at Conor McGregor's record, he had to beat Denis Siver for his title shot. Look at Cody Garbrandt, he beat some over the hill Japanese to win his title shot.

The record is clear. Fighters who fight the right opponents at the right time, become successful champs. Those with the "anybody, anytime anywhere" approach, don't get anywhere.

If the aim is to get paid, then play a better game.
Agreed

Back