Platinum Mike Perry Wants A Fight ASAP! (Update: Calls out Belal Muhammad)

Sure did. It was a strange stoppage when Ellenberger got his foot caught in a gap near the cage. It’s irrelevant because my point is he sustained brain damage just 4 months prior. He could have been hit by an asteroid in the dome and my point would still be valid.
so when did he get this mysterious brain damage you speak of?

hopefully they give him a high ranked opponent this time

I gotta say the Platinum Nation is growing on me.. this guy is a fighter it's as simple as that, comes to knock people out and is always ready for another fight. Basically another Cowboy, which is never a bad thing!

It's only mysterious if you have no idea what that means. When he was getting hit in the head perhaps?
so your proof that he has brain damage is based on seeing him get hit in the head?

very scientific

so your proof that he has brain damage is based on seeing him get hit in the head?

very scientific

In fact it is. Getting hit repeatedly in the head causes concussion symptoms, otherwise known as brain damage. Don’t get hung up on the terminology. He took a bunch of shots to the head and came back pretty quick and fought 4 months later. I know you want the Ellenberger that Perry beat to be Prime Ellenberger but it simply wasn’t. Not even close. He fought a past his prime Jake who had just taken damage.

In fact it is. Getting hit repeatedly in the head causes concussion symptoms, otherwise known as brain damage. Don’t get hung up on the terminology. He took a bunch of shots to the head and came back pretty quick and fought 4 months later. I know you want the Ellenberger that Perry beat to be Prime Ellenberger but it simply wasn’t. Not even close. He fought a past his prime Jake who had just taken damage.
He was past his prime but saying he has brain damage is silly. It's like he said, he makes the call on when to end his career, and neither the Masvidal fight or Perry fight was it. He was moving pretty well and was in the fight until he ate that leaping left. Could've happened to anyone.

He was past his prime but saying he has brain damage is silly. It's like he said, he makes the call on when to end his career, and neither the Masvidal fight or Perry fight was it. He was moving pretty well and was in the fight until he ate that leaping left. Could've happened to anyone.

You are hung up on the terminology. How about head trauma. Four months removed from getting rocked by taking repeated shots to the head is absolutely going to be have an effect. Unless all those scientists doing the research that is coming out about CTE and empirical evidence from fighters are both completely wrong.

Last edited:
Back