Platinum Mike Perry opens up as a huge favorite against Jake Ellenburger - safe bet?

We must have watched different fights. I watched a fight where the Male Model out classed the Hype Train....
I saw a fight were the cowardly Jouban got wobbled multiple times in the opening round

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

I saw a fight were the cowardly Jouban got wobbled multiple times in the opening round

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif
Yeah, because what you are supposed to do when you get hurt is to stand in front of the guy. You should try MMA and let me know how that tactic works.

Yeah, because what you are supposed to do when you get hurt is to stand in front of the guy. You should try MMA and let me know how that tactic works.
I've seen it work many times. Perhaps you should watch some MMA instead of "trying" it :p

This is the first time Mike Perry will have a size and reach advantage. IMO it is a really easy fight to call, not surprising, the odds really favor him. I got Platinum by KO round 1 or 2
HNRpjpS.png

I'll be surprised if Jake lasts the 1st tbh.

Jake is a poor man's Platinum at this point in his career. Jake has heavy hands but he has poor movement, average MMA wrestling and not the greatest chin. Platinum is basically the same fighter except he's younger with a better chin.

-195 is NOT a huge favorite. Especially seeing as -160/+140 is about as even as it gets in MMA. Huge would be like -500 or even more

IMO it´s a safe bet

Ellemburguer is on decline

This will be a stand up fight

PMP hits hard...

I got a 10 - 8 1st round for Mike

And a devastating - career ending KO on Rd2

I'm betting everything I have on Perry and using my winnings to feed the homeless. Once again Platinum gives back to the community.

Those are very generous odds. Throw everything you own on Perry and it will change your bum life guaranteed.

We all have some coins lying around the basement.

Last edited:
I'll take a guy built out of Platinum over a guy made out of hamburger. Guess you don't like money ts

Back