Platinum Mike Perry opens up as a huge favorite against Jake Ellenburger - safe bet?

For you goofballs that haven't realized the greatness that is Mike Perry, there is still some room on the platinum satellite. It's only fair to warn you, space is limited, and no band wagon jumpers will be allowed once we're able to communicate with God. You have been warned.

"I conduct a lot of energy and I can absorb a lot of energy. They use platinum like they use gold in some electronic ways, ya know. I'm going a little farther with it but it's like... if we wanted to set up a satellite to talk to God, we'd probably make it out of platinum so it could reach across the universe and the energy would stretch far beyond anything we've ever known. And it's a precious object. It's wanted. Hard to obtain." - Mike Perry AKA Future Champ

For you goofballs that haven't realized the greatness that is Mike Perry, there is still some room on the platinum satellite. It's only fair to warn you, space is limited, and no band wagon jumpers will be allowed once we're able to communicate with God. You have been warned.

"I conduct a lot of energy and I can absorb a lot of energy. They use platinum like they use gold in some electronic ways, ya know. I'm going a little farther with it but it's like... if we wanted to set up a satellite to talk to God, we'd probably make it out of platinum so it could reach across the universe and the energy would stretch far beyond anything we've ever known. And it's a precious object. It's wanted. Hard to obtain." - Mike Perry AKA Future Champ
Inspiring post

Back