Platinum Mike Perry opens up as a huge favorite against Jake Ellenburger - safe bet?

Berger gonna get platinumized in this fight and sent to bellator. Him and Daley should be fireworks.

This is the first time Mike Perry will have a size and reach advantage. IMO it is a really easy fight to call, not surprising, the odds really favor him. I got Platinum by KO round 1 or 2

HNRpjpS.png

Definitely not a huge favorite. Ellenbergers chin has been cracked in previous fights so Perry should be the safe bet here. What site did you get the odds from?

it really doesnt matter whether elenburger has been koed before or not, perry has the hand speed, precision, and power to put anyone down.

and to ts, though i appreciate the sentiment, the odds are not the reason that the leader of the plat nation is a safe bet.

he is a safe bet because he his fucking name on the dotted fuckin line.

Last edited:
Berger gonna get platinumized in this fight and sent to bellator. Him and Daley should be fireworks.

that might be true, and i am loathe to disagree with a man of such stellar taste and repute, but i really doubt ellenburger will ever fight again after the beating PMP puts to him.

Ellenberger shuts the masses up on this one... Perry isn't ready for the level of experience, I would put my money on Jake, if I was gonna bet.

Jake always finds a way to lose a fight, so sure bet on Perry.

this...gif
I dub thee Lord "Thread Killer"... Don't think it's because I'm currently working the Platinum Fields (until Saturday thank God) why I'm going Mike. I'm a fight fan and Jake gonna get his cookie baked @Karnage @thatkid

Lol,t.s just called a -185 favorite a huge favorite.
For the 866th time, think before you post.
This is embarrassing.

Both guys are heavy handed and weak chinned this is not a fight worth betting on.

I was wondering why all have a sudden I was creeping a stranger on my follow list, but I go green sometimes so I tend to wonder. Thanks @Jehannum I would've figured it out a week from now.. Maybe?

Last edited:
Perry is the next warmachine , Elenberger by whatever he wants

Back