Platinum Mike Perry fans = Bored Conor McGregor fans?

HOLY SHIT! Did you make this pic?

You plat guys have some talent.
wut? it's a movie poster

the trailer looks way better than that last one with GSP in...Iron Man 3? he got his ass kicked lol

Woodley and Perry will do the division justice in Kindergarten Cop 2

Hell no. Conor is proven to be legit 2 div champ while Platibum can't even crack the top 20 in rankings.
Conor achieved all that in under 3 years and with just 11 fights?

well colour me impressed :rolleyes:

Nice kit you got. <JagsKiddingMe>
giphy.gif

Conor achieved all that in under 3 years and with just 11 fights?

well colour me impressed :rolleyes:
Platibum won't last another 2 years in the UFC. Let alone cracking into the top 10.:cool:

Not in my case. I like Conor but don't care much about Perry.

the moderators should seriously try to delete most of these meaningless Mike Perry Threads?

Is this Mike Perry paying people/kids to post stuff about him, because he has not accomplished shit and has not the ufc-hype machine behind him?

I get suspicious about this?

The dude only has like 7339 followers on twitter which is NOTHING compared to other fighters in the UFC and despite this Sherdog forum is trolled with threads about this White trash nothing fighter all day long?

Because really who is this guy and what has he done in the sport?

surely it's the McGregor fans who hate platinum? I is confused.

Perry is a real dude and legit brings the lolz.

On the otherhand Conor and his fanboys are the most :eek::eek::eek:gy aspect of mma. Almost makes me cringe when I tell someone I watch MMA because they first assume I probably love Mcgregor.
Fair Weather Fans of MMA is what they are!
If you would quiz em about the sport it'äs history they would know jack

I have a slight suspicion they overlap quite badly.

Platinum Fans are more educated beings compared to Conor Fans,

And Conor will not go back to the UFC.
I can vouch for that. I have an MBA from a prestigious university, PMP Certification from PMI, and I am currently pursuing my DBA. It takes many years of study and analysis to do what I am doing. But anyone can recognize the greatness that is the Platinum one, if they simply observe the world around them.

the moderators should seriously try to delete most of these meaningless Mike Perry Threads?

Is this Mike Perry paying people/kids to post stuff about him, because he has not accomplished shit and has not the ufc-hype machine behind him?

The dude only has like 7339 followers on twitter which is NOTHING compared to other fighters in the UFC and despite this Sherdog forum is trolled with threads about this White trash nothing fighter all day long?

reported

Sign this man up @Jehannum

Do you read every sherdog thread? You seem to be in all o

The KO's are his hype machine.

Also, pretty sure the PMP spam started as as a joke then he kept KO'ing

I can vouch for that. I have an MBA from a prestigious university, PMP Certification from PMI, and I am currently pursuing my DBA. It takes many years of study and analysis to do what I am doing. But anyone can recognize the greatness that is the Platinum one, if they simply observe the world around them.

B kno.gif

Back