Platinum Mike Perry fans = Bored Conor McGregor fans?

Not me, not even a little bit. To me the platinum nation is the polar opposite of the McGregor nerds.
Our Nation embraces diversity mate

GLkhmX4.gif

Conor fans wish they were like Platinum fans. Conor fans are retards. Platinum nation doesn't accept anybody without a PhD

in them hands

I have to call you out here, you are WAY off base. Generalizing to the point you are is an act prone to fail, and I am the proof. I'm a fan of Conor McGregor because he's a knockout artist. The best knockout artist our sport MMA has to offer imho. He's exciting. And he's damn good at what he does. He makes people care. I don't see what's not to like. I do see many jealous people though. Jealous of the double champion.

To say fans of McGregor's "don't have enough concentration to pay attention to the rest of the sport" is such a dumb statement it's hard to even understand your point here. Yes, shockingly enough to you, some Conor McGregor fans... like myself... pay very close attention to the sport.
latest
AvYwb7.gif

1nx2c9.jpg

<{clintugh}>

How dare you lump us together?

Nothing against Connor fans though, they always make me smile.

Perry is a real dude and legit brings the lolz.

On the otherhand Conor and his fanboys are the most :eek::eek::eek:gy aspect of mma. Almost makes me cringe when I tell someone I watch MMA because they first assume I probably love Mcgregor.

I'd wager the overlap is big
I'd wager the overlap between your stomach and your jeans is bigger. Go back to /b where you belong.

they are the same as the lando fans, bored and desperate for attention

"u mean to tell me i can shitpost about this literal fucking journeyman and people will spam like my posts and we'll be kinda like a little community within a community? well i never had a group of friends in high school so... sign me up"
I begrudgingly agree with "Suicideboys" here.

Well considering we've been around since Conor was at his height of activeness - fights, chokes, tweets, retirements etc. then to say we're bored Conor McGregor fans is worse than saying we're Conor McGregor fans.

The origin of the Platinum Nation is one that is forever discussed - it has it's own mysticism, like Christianity or Islam except it's on a forum and not in a fictional book.

Plus Platinum's actually a real demi-god unlike Jesus or Allah or whatever the fuck you're all calling the same guy.

uZeQRtZ.png

Well considering we've been around since Conor was at his height of activeness - fights, chokes, tweets, retirements etc. then to say we're bored Conor McGregor fans is worse than saying we're Conor McGregor fans.

The origin of the Platinum Nation is one that is forever discussed - it has it's own mysticism, like Christianity or Islam except it's on a forum and not in a fictional book.

Plus Platinum's actually a real demi-god unlike Jesus or Allah or whatever the fuck you're all calling the same guy.

uZeQRtZ.png
Platnium nation, conor huggers, you both are nerds.

Not really. While Mcgregor is in boxing fantasy land. Platinum is cashing checks and stealing souls!!!

People talk more about platinum fans than about MMA on sherdog

Funny tho then they say we are looking for attention and shit like that while they're the ones starting conversations about us 24/7

Also, this has 0 to do with MMA move it to some other sub forum

Back