Platinum Mike Perry fans = Bored Conor McGregor fans?

Platinum Fans are more educated beings compared to Conor Fans,

And Conor will not go back to the UFC.

Platinum Fans are more educated beings compared to Conor Fans,

And Conor will not go back to the UFC.
if Mike's princess got pregnant she'd still be cornering him and he would still be knocking fools dead

Maternity leave is the most embarrassing way to duck Khabib I've ever heard of, and these LW's are incredibly creative when it comes to ducking him. Even Ferguson shat himself last minute and had Khabib's Tiramisu spiked with an agent that makes you retain more water than normal.

They even have a little e-gang going. Its so cute

how dare u compare the king platinum to that bum mcgregor thinks hes gangster my leader is a real one im getting "platinum" above my eye this weekend then all the girls are gonna be on my platinum cock #bless
Mike-Perry-wins.png

how dare u compare the king platinum to that bum mcgregor thinks hes gangster my leader is a real one im getting "platinum" above my eye this weekend then all the girls are gonna be on my platinum cock #bless
Mike-Perry-wins.png
it's true (about the eye tat directly leading to girls on your cock)

Average age Conor fans = 12.1 years old

Average age Perry fans = 11.7 years old

It's a difference in maturity

Conor is OK I guess but he sure as hell ain't Platinum

Hell no. Conor is proven to be legit 2 div champ while Platibum can't even crack the top 20 in rankings.

I DO NOT understand this Mike Perry infatuation.

Yes, the guy had 8 or 9 KO's to cans without a wiki page (ultra-can)
And he lost to a guy not even in the top 10, RECENTLY.

These Platinum Bless clowns have got to be paid, no other explanation for the hardcore di*k riding.

I DO NOT understand this Mike Perry infatuation.

Yes, the guy had 8 or 9 KO's to cans without a wiki page (ultra-can)
And he lost to a guy not even in the top 10, RECENTLY.

These Platinum Bless clowns have got to be paid, no other explanation for the hardcore di*k riding.
Exactly.

Platinum bless.

Back