Platinum Mike Perry fans = Bored Conor McGregor fans?

There is a tiny bit of cross over but they are pretty much different groups.

One group follows Conor because he's a star and they are dumb little star fuckers who don't have enough concentration to pay attention to the rest of the sport.

The other group like Perry because he's a silly character with KO power who is under the radar. Most of that group will jump ship when he loses a few more fights.
Do not underestimate the Naysh. We defended him after the Jouban fight. With our e-lives.

LN8qb66.gif
/thread

must be that or maybe a bunch of troll swho decided to create a hypetrain for a guy that sucks just for the lols

Honestly I think Plat fans are actually higher on the evolutionary scale.

PMP fans summed up in a gif.

tenor.gif

Conor fans summed up in a gif
latest

There is a tiny bit of cross over but they are pretty much different groups.

One group follows Conor because he's a star and they are dumb little star fuckers who don't have enough concentration to pay attention to the rest of the sport.

The other group like Perry because he's a silly character with KO power who is under the radar. Most of that group will jump ship when he loses a few more fights.
I have to call you out here, you are WAY off base. Generalizing to the point you are is an act prone to fail, and I am the proof. I'm a fan of Conor McGregor because he's a knockout artist. The best knockout artist our sport MMA has to offer imho. He's exciting. And he's damn good at what he does. He makes people care. I don't see what's not to like. I do see many jealous people though. Jealous of the double champion.

To say fans of McGregor's "don't have enough concentration to pay attention to the rest of the sport" is such a dumb statement it's hard to even understand your point here. Yes, shockingly enough to you, some Conor McGregor fans... like myself... pay very close attention to the sport.

I guess. I am bored with Conor's ducking, refusal to defend, and generally lack of recognition that a journeyman stoner with ADHD put him to sleep.

I like people who like to fight, finish, and do so frequently.
Thus, I admire and respect the one true GOAT, and you should too.

I'm not kidding, if I see Conor in the street I'll run into Ann Summers, buy a Platinum Dildo and beat the little manlet into submission ... probably only take 1 hit to make him panic wrestle and then he dead.
you bastard.... cant believe I laughed at this

well played :p

They mostly seem to be Conor haters, so maybe they were just jealous of Conor's success
They are mad they missed Conor bandwagon but not want get on it because of all the anti-Conor posts they had made.

So they found one of a few fighters with some personality.

Only a few in the nation like McGregor which I think is blasphemy personally.

I have to call you out here, you are WAY off base. Generalizing to the point you are is an act prone to fail, and I am the proof. I'm a fan of Conor McGregor because he's a knockout artist. The best knockout artist our sport MMA has to offer imho. He's exciting. And he's damn good at what he does. He makes people care. I don't see what's not to like. I do see many jealous people though. Jealous of the double champion.

To say fans of McGregor's "don't have enough concentration to pay attention to the rest of the sport" is such a dumb statement it's hard to even understand your point here. Yes, shockingly enough to you, some Conor McGregor fans... like myself... pay very close attention to the sport.

I don't think you are paying attention around here.

I also am a fan of both Conor and Mike Perry and every other fighter but what i'm talking about here are the extreme groups that annoy the piss out of people on this forum not users that like watching them fight.

I don't think you are paying attention around here.

I also am a fan of both Conor and Mike Perry and every other fighter but what i'm talking about here are the extreme groups that annoy the piss out of people on this forum not users that like watching them fight.
Oh okay, I gotcha. Sorry I misunderstood, I thought you meant the groups in their entirety.

Well then... actually you were quite spot on mate. <mma4>

Back