Picture Of mcgregor holding a joint?

I'll file this right next to "Black Angus let's a large black man shove a cock in his throat." in my rolodex of certain truths.

Try harder man. Between this and believing in magic you're having a terrible morning.
lol @ not reading the rest of that thread and realizing that's not even close to what I meant.

God, you're a fucking idiot

No clue what you're even talking about, and I'm not trolling.

The bitch had a seizure rofl, while hitting a blunt, after showing no signs of any ill effects.

Like I just said, I told her to get some tests done, but she chose not too, it's happened twice, the first time I was no there for.

Also, fuck off you prick.

...he said to the man who uses marijuana to control his epilepsy.

Just say you're trolling, that way people won't know you're retarded.

...he said to the man who uses marijuana to control his epilepsy.

Just say you're trolling, that way people won't know you're retarded.
I'm not trolling, I was there.

I litearlly don't give a flying fuck about your epilepsy either, you can stop bringing it up now.

Meh nothing wrong with it. I don't do it anymore cause It's a waste of money in my eyes but if the man wants to relax then let him. It's just as bad as alcohol

I honestly hope usada looks into this. It's time for a clean sport.

I'm not trolling, I was there.

I litearlly don't give a flying fuck about your epilepsy either, you can stop bringing it up now.

I'm glad you were there to witness a girl having a seizure from dehydration. It was very smart of you to assume it was weed and not even give her water when dehydration that bad would be visible to a toddler. It's a great tale of you letting a girl almost die because you're an idiot.

But I'm gonna keep bringing up how I use pot to control my seizures because I'm having fun illustrating how dumb you are. Can't let you have all that fun alone.

I'm glad you were there to witness a girl having a seizure from dehydration. It was very smart of you to assume it was weed and not even give her water when dehydration that bad would be visible to a toddler. It's a great tale of you letting a girl almost die because you're an idiot.

But I'm gonna keep bringing up how I use pot to control my seizures because I'm having fun illustrating how dumb you are. Can't let you have all that fun alone.
Yea, man, like I already said, she was deydrated and the weed just kicked it into overdrive, I guess.

Trust me, me and my buddy were just as surprised as any, I'd never seen anything like it myself.

Yea, man, like I already said, she was deydrated and the weed just kicked it into overdrive, I guess.

Trust me, me and my buddy were just as surprised as any, I'd never seen anything like it myself.

Sounds tragic. It's a shame she almost died because you're dumber than a 2 year old.

WeedOverdriveSeizures. It happens all the time.

Sounds tragic. It's a shame she almost died because you're dumber than a 2 year old.
WeedOverdriveSeizures. It happens all the time.
I'm aware that at this point, no matter even if a story of someone OD'ing on pot or dieing from pot, came about, you two would just completely ignore it and find a way to blame it on something else.

For people who are terminally ill and in a lot of pain, I can understand it's use. Regular people using it simply to relax is a bad idea, though, as they then become reliant on it.

And don't get me started on the majority of users who simply smoke it because they think it makes them look "gangsta". Let's not pretend they don't exist. They're the ones who probably played way too much GTA and listened to too much gangsta rap or hippie music.

Then there's the ones who use it simply to fit in with their friends.

I've never drank alcohol, never smoked a cigarette, never taken drugs, never smoked weed, I also don't drink coffee, nor do I "need" something to help me relax.

And the people I have known who stopped using weed all said it's a waste of money.

And yes, I do think it involves morals as people use it even when they know it's against the law... Or have I just been unaware we can pick and choose which laws to follow? Does the law take after religion now?

You might not realize it.... but this post screams "I need to relax"

You're the kind of guy that would be turning in Jewish people to the Nazi's, because "it's legal, and therefore the right thing to do"

I'm aware that at this point, no matter even if a story of someone OD'ing on pot or dieing from pot, came about, you two would just completely ignore it and find a way to blame it on something else.
It would be from something else. There is zero evidence, in THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD, that anyone has died from cannabis.

Yes, I realize I am feeding the troll.

It would be from something else. There is zero evidence, in THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD, that anyone has died from cannabis.

Yes, I realize I am feeding the troll.
I'm not even trolling.

I told a real story about a dehydrated girl having a seizure after hitting a blunt and I'm getting ostracized for it by two fucking bozo's that are mad someone is calling their drug use into even the slightest bit of question.

No pretty much just anything coming from your dumb ass.

You're telling a guy who uses pot to control seizures, that pot is bad because it causes seizures... and your example is 1 seizure you admit was caused by dehydration.

If you aren't trolling, you are legitimately retarded.

I've seen people have seizures from pots, had to call 911 about 7--8 months ago for a girl who had a seizure, luckily she was fine, but a scary moment nonetheless.

I've heard of people having negative reactions to weed. 'Artie Lange' would always talk about how his worst experiences under the influence happened while he was smoking weed. And that's a heroine user saying that. That's not to say that weed is a problem in general, just for certain people with low tolerance or a different physical make up.

Back