Picture Of mcgregor holding a joint?

No pretty much just anything coming from your dumb ass.

You're telling a guy who uses pot to control seizures, that pot is bad because it causes seizures... and your example is 1 seizure you admit was caused by dehydration.

If you aren't trolling, you are legitimately retarded.
zNrg4ulntLBMk.gif

I've heard of people having negative reactions to weed. 'Artie Lange' would always talk about how his worst experiences under the influence happened while he was smoking weed. And that's a heroine user saying that. That's not to say that weed is a problem in general, just for certain people with low tolerance or a different physical make up.
Yea, I get that. Don't tell people in here though that certain people have bad reactions to weed, you fucking troll.

Yea, I get that. Don't tell people in here though that certain people have bad reactions to weed, you fucking troll.

And those who use it medicinally with great results should think what of your post?

A lot of people have great reactions to weed, you fucking retard who I wish was trolling.

The only dehydration that can cause a seizure, is extreme dehydration.

Just stop BA. I legitimately think you're a dumb 15 year old now.
Dude, you can find other places where people talk about this shit happening.

I literally just googled it and here, on a cannabis forum, you have people talking about the same exact thing.

Seriously, take the sand out of your vagina.

its ballsy though that mcgregor is so open and posted picture on his facebook with it in his hand, just hope he doesn't fail a drug test cause of it lol.

Dude, you can find other places where people talk about this shit happening.

I literally just googled it and here, on a cannabis forum, you have people talking about the same exact thing.

Seriously, take the sand out of your vagina.

I thought it was dehydration that caused it?

Follow your own bullshit, and stop telling the guy who uses pot to control seizures about how it causes seizures.

Marijuana does not, and never has caused a seizure. On the complete contrary, it's used to control seizure disorders.

You were dead fucking wrong, got called out on your bullshit laced hyperbole(marijuana ruins lives!), and now I have my foot shoved so far up your ass there's teeth on my toes.

Go find a Criss Angel show to pay for, and get off the internet for a while.

I've heard of people having negative reactions to weed. 'Artie Lange' would always talk about how his worst experiences under the influence happened while he was smoking weed. And that's a heroine user saying that. That's not to say that weed is a problem in general, just for certain people with low tolerance or a different physical make up.
It makes some people extremely anxious and I've seen people have panic attacks and freak out from being high.

Never heard of a seizure though... And I've smoked daily for over a decade with hundreds of people. She seized up because she was dehydrated. Just happened to be smoking weed.

That's like saying if I had a heart attack right now.. Just because I happen to be stoned doesn't mean that has anything to do with it.

I don't really care though, I drink a ton and smoke cigarettes. I know for sure those are way worse habits

I thought it was dehydration that caused it?

Follow your own bullshit, and stop telling the guy who uses pot to control seizures about how it causes seizures.

Marijuana does not, and never has caused a seizure. On the complete contrary, it's used to control seizure disorders.

You were dead fucking wrong, got called out on your bullshit laced hyperbole(marijuana ruins lives!), and now I have my foot shoved so far up your ass there's teeth on my toes.

Go find a Criss Angel show to pay for, and get off the internet for a while.
Once again, visit that site I linked

You'll find a ton of people talking about seizure/passing out from weed.

Last edited:

Artie Lange is a comedian, he tells jokes. He also makes excuses to justify his addiction to hard drugs.

Peanuts, and Penicillin are problems for some people. Doesn't make them bad.

It makes some people extremely anxious and I've seen people have panic attacks and freak out from being high.

Never heard of a seizure though... And I've smoked daily for over a decade with hundreds of people. She seized up because she was dehydrated. Just happened to be smoking weed.

That's like saying if I had a heart attack right now.. Just because I happen to be stoned doesn't mean that has anything to do with it.

I don't really care though, I drink a ton and smoke cigarettes. I know for sure those are way worse habits

Right. I was just commenting on general negative reactions some people experience. I've no idea about any seizures or stuff like that. Never heard of that specific reaction occurring, either.

Artie Lange is a comedian, he tells jokes. He also makes excuses to justify his addiction to hard drugs.

Peanuts, and Penicillin are problems for some people. Doesn't make them bad.

Yes, I know, hence I said this: That's not to say that weed is a problem in general, just for certain people with low tolerance or a different physical make up.

Could have been a severe panic attack, looked like a seizure tho, tbh.

Like I said, I just linked a site where a bunch of people talk about seizing up from smoking weed, obviously it's never severe since no one has ever died from pot.

But there's two posters in here that literally won't believe that anyone can have a negative reaction to weed whatsoever.

Once again, visit that site I linked

You'll find a ton of people talking about seizure/passing out from weed.

You're a fucking baby, is basically what this comes down too.

Wahhhhhhhh, weed stops me from seizures, no one else can ever have a bad reaction to weed, wahhhh

Shut the fuck up

The fact that there are people who think and talk like this because it benefits them financially(law enforcement, prison/jail owners, politicians, etc) just sucks, but what can you do.

The fact that there are people who think and talk like this simply because they lack the ability to think and/or believe whatever they're told, is actually scary.

The fact that there are people who think and talk like this because it benefits them financially(law enforcement, prison/jail owners, politicians, etc) just sucks, but what can you do.

The fact there are people that think and talk like this simply because they lack the ability to think and/or believe whatever they're told, is actually scary.
The site I linked was a cannabis forum, lmfao.

Back