Picture Of mcgregor holding a joint?

Once again, visit that site I linked

You'll find a ton of people talking about seizure/passing out from weed.

You're a fucking baby, is basically what this comes down too.

Wahhhhhhhh, weed stops me from seizures, no one else can ever have a bad reaction to weed, wahhhh

Shut the fuck up

You saying something as stupid as "it ruins lives!" and "it causes seizures!" was the biggest instance of whining in this thread you dipshit.

You wanted the attention, you got it. Now everyone knows you don't like weed, because you're a fucking moron who almost let a girl die of dehydration once.

Good job getting the word out. Hopefully everyone now knows... don't party with BA. He's a whiny bitch and he's likely to let you die.

You saying something as stupid as "it ruins lives!" and "it causes seizures!" was the biggest instance of whining in this thread you dipshit.

You wanted the attention, you got it. Now everyone knows you don't like weed, because you're a fucking moron who almost let a girl die of dehydration once.

Good job getting the word out. Hopefully everyone now knows... don't party with BA. He's a whiny bitch and he's likely to let you die.
Damn, you started before the edit, I went back and changed it.

But she never mentioned being dehydrated.

She was at the beach all day, drove over to my buddies in normal clothes, and was only there about 25 minutes before they started smoking.

Also, I don't mind weed, it doesn't really give me the desired affects, I'm more an alcohol and cocaine person.

I literally shared one story of one experience I had, and you went off the handle.

Looks like a dam joint in his hand that is ready too become part of a roach collection.

Anyone remember my last av?

He's gonna get to the bottom of this:
DEXATI20160904125614.png

Could have been a severe panic attack, looked like a seizure tho, tbh.

Like I said, I just linked a site where a bunch of people talk about seizing up from smoking weed, obviously it's never severe since no one has ever died from pot.

But there's two posters in here that literally won't believe that anyone can have a negative reaction to weed whatsoever.

Some people have negative reactions to being touched, it's not because touching is dangerous, it's because those people are psychologically damaged. Likewise people can have seizures while smoking pot, but the effects of smoking isn't what causes the seizure. The doctor himself said it was the water. Do you know how much weed/thc you have to have in your body to O.D. Way way more than it's physically possible to smoke.

The people that freak out when they smoke weed, are (from my experiences) always extremely self-conscious or paranoid before smoking. They're the kids that have very involved, and suspicious parents. The problem isn't the weed, it's that they think they're doing something wrong and dangerous, and they're terrified of being caught. That paranoia (coupled with their increased heart-rate from smoking) causes them to think something is wrong with them.

The same way placebo's (sugar pills) can make people feel better, smoking weed (if they fear it) can make them feel worse. It's not actually the drug that's causing the reaction, it's the fear, paranoia, and the stress it brings... two things that can cause heart attacks, and serious medial problems. The fear and stress doesn't come from the drug, it comes from the way the drug is portrayed to us.

Some people black out on roller coasters, the problem isn't roller coasters (or fun). The problem is those people live such sheltered lives that a roller coaster freaks them the fuck out. The answer isn't to avoid excitement, the answer is to slowly build your body up to the point where it can handle the excitement.

In your friends case it was simply a matter of being dehydrated. A hamburger could've sent her into a seizure. Sitting still could've sent her into a seizure. Her body didn't have enough water to function properly. To blame the weed is irresponsible.

I don't think he'd be stupid enough to post a picture of himself if he was holding one. Although, if he does smoke weed, then I've lost a lot of respect for him.

Haha go FUCK yourself.. Weed doesn't hurt anyone except for maybe calms assholes down a bit. Perhaps you need some

You all need to smoke one instead of typing about it

Also damn, @Black Angus you do know cannabis flowers aren't "a drug", right?

That they contain two main drugs THC (psychoactive) and CBD (non-psychoactive, pain reliever, etc)?

And that you can get flowers with mostly one or the other?

And that you can simply create a CBD capsule at exact mg dosages?

And that 60% of California is in support of legal weed in the state, which will happen in November, resulting in a 335% increase (pop. of WA, CO and OR is 16,655,902, pop. of CA is 39,144,818) in the number of people who have full legal access to either of these and who will not be resorting to buying it from shady dealings and who will be paving our roads and paying our teachers and cops, and who will have access to much cheaper, better quality-controlled and researched products that don't even require the spreading of pot smoke?

If a state with a population greater than that of the 35th most populous country in the world can get their tax codes and licensing/permitting for shops finalized (which they have), AND legalize it this November (it will), then it won't be long before the 14 or so other states voting on legalization this year will get it done.

Might be time to more fully educate yourself on the plant and its medicines and their benefits before this embarrassing situation we've got here becomes a daily occurrence for you in real life.

But what would I know, I'm just some stoner...

Last edited by a moderator:
Conor is the kind of dude that
you spark up with & he gets into
long winded, passionate rants
while holding the bone & let's it
burn out.

Real piece of trash, that guy...

LOL STFU. Your doctor lawyer and maybe your minister might be doing it too. It's for everybody.

I worked at a foreclosure law firm a year ago and I can confirm that 6 out of the 10 attorneys at the office smoked weed. That's not including the rest of the employees lol

Pretty sad honestly, this is most likely going to derail his career. People laugh and t throw out bullshit statistics about pots, but it's a drug that destroys lives. Have seen many of my friends succumb to the addiction, hope this is just a one time thing and ntohing of note.
82a.jpg

Some people have negative reactions to being touched, it's not because touching is dangerous, it's because those people are psychologically damaged. Likewise people can have seizures while smoking pot, but the effects of smoking isn't what causes the seizure. The doctor himself said it was the water. Do you know how much weed/thc you have to have in your body to O.D. Way way more than it's physically possible to smoke.

The people that freak out when they smoke weed, are (from my experiences) always extremely self-conscious or paranoid before smoking. They're the kids that have very involved, and suspicious parents. The problem isn't the weed, it's that they think they're doing something wrong and dangerous, and they're terrified of being caught. That paranoia (coupled with their increased heart-rate from smoking) causes them to think something is wrong with them.

The same way placebo's (sugar pills) can make people feel better, smoking weed (if they fear it) can make them feel worse. It's not actually the drug that's causing the reaction, it's the fear, paranoia, and the stress it brings... two things that can cause heart attacks, and serious medial problems. The fear and stress doesn't come from the drug, it comes from the way the drug is portrayed to us.

Some people black out on roller coasters, the problem isn't roller coasters (or fun). The problem is those people live such sheltered lives that a roller coaster freaks them the fuck out. The answer isn't to avoid excitement, the answer is to slowly build your body up to the point where it can handle the excitement.

In your friends case it was simply a matter of being dehydrated. A hamburger could've sent her into a seizure. Sitting still could've sent her into a seizure. Her body didn't have enough water to function properly. To blame the weed is irresponsible.
Beautifully done.

Side note:

You know how fighters have full-body shaking seizures after getting ko'd or choked unconscious due to lack of oxygen to the brain?

Well, lack of oxygen to the brain can happen for another reason too.

Spending a day on the hot-ass beach/in the sun, extremely thick blood from dehydration, low blood pressure from the drop on blood volume, then coughing brought on by ripping a blunt AFTER this!? Easy as pie, I'll be sure to lay the person flat on their back to get blood back to their brain.

It's about as much the blunt's fault specifically as it was the fault of the pregnant lady driving her car for causing Jon Jones's accident after running a red light.

Could have been a severe panic attack, looked like a seizure tho, tbh.

Like I said, I just linked a site where a bunch of people talk about seizing up from smoking weed, obviously it's never severe since no one has ever died from pot.

But there's two posters in here that literally won't believe that anyone can have a negative reaction to weed whatsoever.

Still comes down to the fact that alcohol is much much worse and yes it is legal and accepted as a perfectly fine thing even though it kills plenty of innocent lives every single year.. Cigs are much worse and they are legal.. Prescription pills are much worse.. Don't try and demonize weed it is it's time to shine in this world when enough people are fed up with the BS stigmas that were used against it for political and economic reasons.

Yes there are adverse reactions to marijuana but as you have said not everyone should smoke.. The benefits to mankind however are massive.

Back