Picture Of mcgregor holding a joint?

now he's trying to imitate everything the diaz bros do

poor connie, nate made a number on him

I'm a douchebag for not supporting use of a drug? One which is only meant to be used for medicinal purposes, those of which most smokers don't have? Interesting.

I should know better than to argue against recreational drug use on here. It's not exactly known for morals.
Yes, you're a douchebag and recreational drug use (lol) has literally nothing to do with a person's morals.

The weed sent it into action, she was fine until she got high, then she went into seizure mode. So it was a bit of both, doctor said she also needs to stop smoking weed lol didn't wanna add that part though, because "I'm a shitty troll" and you wouldn't believe me.
She wasn't fine until she got high, you nitwit - she was dehydrated.

Pretty sad honestly, this is most likely going to derail his career. People laugh and t throw out bullshit statistics about pots, but it's a drug that destroys lives. Have seen many of my friends succumb to the addiction, hope this is just a one time thing and ntohing of note.
not sure if trolling, or...

<{fry}>

I don't like that MMA fighters are doing drugs it sets a bad influence for the children and it is also illegal and therefore, morally wrong
Shut the fook up dad!!!!!!!!

I don't like that MMA fighters are doing drugs it sets a bad influence for the children and it is also illegal and therefore, morally wrong

Also, being in fights over and over is way worse for your body/health than weed is. Deal with it.

Most people take a puff and give no fucks. What are you 12?

Not even trolling, that legit happened, it's happened to her twice. She went to the doctor the next day and he said it was because she was dehydrated, she had been at the beach all day with no water and hitting the blunt made her light headed causing her to have a mini seizure that lasted about 45 seconds, I watched it.

Also, you're a shitty poster, in general.
So basically, she was dehydrated from being at the beach all day with no fluids, but the pots caused teh seizures?

It's some dangerous stuff.

Read the post I just posted.

I don't understand why people get so upset when you say anything even slightly bad about pot lmfao, bunch of fucking cry baby stoners, ffs.

Was the Arnie Palmer joke what made my post scream anger? Next time back out with the gorilla face like usual.

I saw your post about "a girl you know" having "a seizure from weed.... well dehydration, but doc said weeds bad too!". It was totally thought provoking.

Then I remembered I'm an epileptic who smokes pot to control seizures, and your a fucking moron.

Was the Arnie Palmer joke what made my post scream anger? Next time back out with the gorilla face like usual

I saw your post about "a girl you know" having "a seizure from weed.... well dehydration, but doc said weeds bad too!". It was totally thought provoking.

Then I remembered I'm an epileptic who smokes pot to control seizures, and your a fucking moron.
You're

and she's not epileptic, and you can find other cases of of marijuana causing seizure like symptoms if you Google "Seizure like symptoms from marijuana"

You're

and she's not epileptic, and you can find other cases of of marijuana causing seizure like symptoms if you Google "Seizure like symptoms from marijuana"

Oh ok you are trolling. Just had to make sure.

Now I can say I couldn't care less. Show me how a leash works.

So basically, she was dehydrated from being at the beach all day with no fluids, but the pots caused teh seizures?

It's some dangerous stuff.
I like the part about how she had a seizure and then waited until the next day to go to the doctor.

Not the least bit surprised that Conor is addicted to hardcore drugs smh

Not the least bit surprised that Conor is addicted to hardcore drugs smh
Don't bring that shit in here, you're going to get roasted, lots of pots heads in here that don't wanna hear the slightest bit of info that translates into pots being harmful.

Back