Picture Of mcgregor holding a joint?

Don't bring that shit in here, you're going to get roasted, lots of pots heads in here that don't wanna hear the slightest bit of info that translates into pots being harmful.

I'd love for them to lose a few friends to fatal pots overdoses and then try to tell me there's nothing wrong with pots

I'd love for them to lose a few friends to fatal pots overdoses and then try to tell me there's nothing wrong with pots
They still wouldn't blame the drug, they won't even believe a friend of mine had a mini seizure due to smoking pots/dehydration.

Lol it was used long before it was discovered to have medicinal purposes, at least by the people of today, not Native Americans. And super lol at marijuana as a drug.

Yes, you're a douchebag and recreational drug use (lol) has literally nothing to do with a person's morals.

For people who are terminally ill and in a lot of pain, I can understand it's use. Regular people using it simply to relax is a bad idea, though, as they then become reliant on it.

And don't get me started on the majority of users who simply smoke it because they think it makes them look "gangsta". Let's not pretend they don't exist. They're the ones who probably played way too much GTA and listened to too much gangsta rap or hippie music.

Then there's the ones who use it simply to fit in with their friends.

I've never drank alcohol, never smoked a cigarette, never taken drugs, never smoked weed, I also don't drink coffee, nor do I "need" something to help me relax.

And the people I have known who stopped using weed all said it's a waste of money.

And yes, I do think it involves morals as people use it even when they know it's against the law... Or have I just been unaware we can pick and choose which laws to follow? Does the law take after religion now?

tumblr_maigfktFUA1qizzkoo1_1280.jpg

For people who are terminally ill and in a lot of pain, I can understand it's use. Regular people using it simply to relax is a bad idea, though, as they then become reliant on it.

And don't get me started on the majority of users who simply smoke it because they think it makes them look "gangsta". Let's not pretend they don't exist. They're the ones who probably played way too much GTA and listened to too much gangsta rap or hippie music.

I've never drank alcohol, never smoked a cigarette, never taken drugs, never smoked weed, I also don't drink coffee, nor do I "need" something to help me relax.

And the people I have known who stopped using weed all said it's a waste of money.

And yes, I do think it involves morals as people use it even when they know it's against the law... Or have I just been unaware we can pick and choose which laws to follow? Does the law take after religion now?

This post is very tremendous on multiple levels

You're an idiot too.

Naw, I'm really not.

No clue why you're being such a fucking dick either, you're usually a good poster.

You're making up a bullshit, poorly thought-out story about a girl having a seizure, to explain why weed is bad.... to a man who uses pot to control his very real epilepsy.

Instead of realizing that, you went right to "your" like a rat to cheese, then kept talking about your imaginary friend and her dehydration. You ever see me use the wrong version of 'your' before? Wanna stop now and think about why?

If you aren't trolling, you're dumber than a bag of shit and 3 steps behind. I'm hoping this is just more of your usual attention seeking bullshit. I'd respect you more if it was.

You're making up a bullshit, poorly thought-out story about a girl having a seizure, to explain why weed is bad.... to a man who uses pot to control his very real epilepsy.

Instead of realizing that, you went right to "your" like a rat to cheese, then kept talking about your imaginary friend and her dehydration. You ever see me use the wrong version of 'your' before? Wanna stop now and think about why?

If you aren't trolling, you're dumber than a bag of shit and 3 steps behind. I'm hoping this is just more of your usual attention seeking bullshit. I'd respect you more if it was.
I"m not trolling

Because I was there

And she had a seizure in the middle of smoking a blunt.

Don't bring that shit in here, you're going to get roasted, lots of pots heads in here that don't wanna hear the slightest bit of info that translates into pots being harmful.

Lettuce was right. Your trolling really does suck lately.

Did you get a hard-on pretending you like Trump in the WR last night and had to keep it going? This is just weak, weeeaaaak shit.

Did you eat her ass?
Naw.

Was my friends gf, I wasn't there the first time it happened, but apparently she got light headed and passed out crashing into a Christmas tree.

I told her she should go get tests done, but it is what it is.

I"m not trolling

Because I was there

And she had a seizure in the middle of smoking a blunt.

I'll file this right next to "Black Angus let's a large black man shove a cock in his throat." in my rolodex of certain truths.

Try harder man. Between this and believing in magic you're having a terrible morning.

Lettuce was right. Your trolling really does suck lately.

Did you get a hard-on pretending you like Trump in the WR last night and had to keep it going? This is just weak, weeeaaaak shit.
No clue what you're even talking about, and I'm not trolling.

The bitch had a seizure rofl, while hitting a blunt, after showing no signs of any ill effects.

Like I just said, I told her to get some tests done, but she chose not too, it's happened twice, the first time I was no there for.

Also, fuck off you prick.

Not even trolling, that legit happened, it's happened to her twice. She went to the doctor the next day and he said it was because she was dehydrated, she had been at the beach all day with no water and hitting the blunt made her light headed causing her to have a mini seizure that lasted about 45 seconds, I watched it.

Also, you're a shitty poster, in general.
So it was dehydration then not the weed ffs

Back