Pic.: Belfort TRT mode on and off (side by side comparison).

Not sure if you are aware of this but most of the mr. olympia competitors are all in their late 30's and 40's...Men continue to improve in muscle size into their 60's, if they continue to workout hard...If you do Trt, you are basically putting the testosterone level of a 21 year old back in your body...I've seen guys in their 60's that were absolutely huge.
Most of Mr. Olympia's are injecting straight horse sperm into their bodies

Most of Mr. Olympia's are injecting straight horse sperm into their bodies

LOL yeah dude is naive, those MR O's are jacked up on every steroid known to man and even insulin and growth hormone its why their bodies look horrible compared to the golden age of testosterone only guys like Zane and Arnold.

This a former pro bodybuilder before and after steroids, you lose everything once you go off, and he is still on TRT just so his hormones don't drop completely and looks horrible, the best advice is DONT DO STEROIDS at all, work hard train hard and be happy to be lean muscular and look good in a suit, dont worry about being abnormally muscular with health issues and thick blood faka muscles that deflate when you go off and estrogen increases.
mustafa-mohammad.jpg

He even got shorter holy crap!

Can even he make HW for CM Punk with that physique?

TRT Vitor might be the most dangerous fighter. Ever.

Just goes to show how effective roids are, and what a normal body that trains hard looks like.

All the bodybuilders always go on about all the hard work that they have to put in to get those big muscles.. bullshit.

As if steroids were invented for mongos to inject themselves with for bigger muscles, lol...

You can literally lay in bed, wasting away from aids, be given testosterone, and pack on muscle and reduce body fat

no you can't. Testosterone will prevent catabolism in bed ridden and aids patients but it's not going to build muscle. You need to break down muscle tissue and provide enough calories for repair to build any muscle. Testosterone can't break the laws of fucking thermo dynamics.

Yes bodybuilders take a lot of steroids, insulin and growth hormones but if you think you can get huge without working out 5-6 times a week and eating a shit ton of food you are a dumb ass.

There are tons and tons of people that take steroids but eat like shit and barely work out. You know what they look like? Fat slobs.

Steroids aren't magic.

no you can't. Testosterone will prevent catabolism in bed ridden and aids patients but it's not going to build muscle. You need to break down muscle tissue and provide enough calories for repair to build any muscle. Testosterone can't break the laws of fucking thermo dynamics.

Yes bodybuilders take a lot of steroids, insulin and growth hormones but if you think you can get huge without working out 5-6 times a week and eating a shit ton of food you are a dumb ass.

There are tons and tons of people that take steroids but eat like shit and barely work out. You know what they look like? Fat slobs.

All reasonably fair.

Steroids aren't magic.

Actually, its just about as close to magic as we've got. Steroids work impossibly good.

Does everyone remeber the fucken idiots on here that where claiming TRT doesnt give any advantag

LOL yeah dude is naive, those MR O's are jacked up on every steroid known to man and even insulin and growth hormone its why their bodies look horrible compared to the golden age of testosterone only guys like Zane and Arnold.

This a former pro bodybuilder before and after steroids, you lose everything once you go off, and he is still on TRT just so his hormones don't drop completely and looks horrible, the best advice is DONT DO STEROIDS at all, work hard train hard and be happy to be lean muscular and look good in a suit, dont worry about being abnormally muscular with health issues and thick blood faka muscles that deflate when you go off and estrogen increases.
mustafa-mohammad.jpg

Wow 1st muthafucka ive seen look just as goofy swole as not...he just cant win..

Good message Tidwell - listen up youngsters this man speaks truth

The difference is shocking, has to be something else going on though. Guys like Bigfoot don't look much different in the body on TRT and then without TRT. Belfort I am always suspicious of you. I think the answer lays a lot deeper than TRT. Belfort has been a proven cheat in the past anyways, been caught numerous times.

The difference is shocking, has to be something else going on though. Guys like Bigfoot don't look much different in the body on TRT and then without TRT. Belfort I am always suspicious of you. I think the answer lays a lot deeper than TRT. Belfort has been a proven cheat in the past anyways, been caught numerous times.
Bigfoot looked terrible when he came off it, the only person that looked somewhat tbe same was Hendo

Even these females who are fitness models are taking testosterone in low doses

Here is a person who is a Natural, no steroids, Sandow also never did a ridiculous diet, he ate like a human, not stuffing himself, its unhealthy and dangerous to stuff yourself unless you are a high calorie burning athlete. Steroids is the end all, without it those guys would look slightly bigger than Sandow or some even smaller, Steroids can make you or break you in bodybuilding and some guys are huge responders to roids like Kevin Leverone he was a beanpole with horrible genetics growing up but when he took the juice he became a hulk.

“I am myself no believer in a special diet, still less in a rigid one, as necessary while training. The old nonsense on this subject, about raw eggs and underdone meat, seems to be passing away, and more rational views now prevail. I eat whatever I have a taste for, without stinting myself unduly; nor do I restrict myself seriously in what I drink. Commonly, I abjure anything intoxicating, confining myself mostly to beer and light wines. Tea and coffee I never suffer myself to touch. All I impose upon my appetites is that they shall be temperately indulged.” – Eugen Sandow, System of Physical Training

Eugene Sandow a natural strongman vs a Roided up Arnold
Eugene+Sandow+vs+Arnold+Schwarzenegger.jpg

Fig.1Sandowat19.jpg

sandow1.jpg

Bigfoot looked terrible when he came off it, the only person that looked somewhat tbe same was Hendo
In terms of performance? yeah absoutley agreed. But I thought his body didn't look much difference to be honest.

no you cant. you still have to work.... lol if you dont exerxise a muscle it wont grow. period.... rouds or not.
Why don't you go talk to a doctor about that

..or just google it.

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:, stfu.

Even these females who are fitness models are taking testosterone in low doses

Here is a person who is a Natural, no steroids, Sandow also never did a ridiculous diet, he ate like a human, not stuffing himself, its unhealthy and dangerous to stuff yourself unless you are a high calorie burning athlete. Steroids is the end all, without it those guys would look slightly bigger than Sandow or some even smaller, Steroids can make you or break you in bodybuilding and some guys are huge responders to roids like Kevin Leverone he was a beanpole with horrible genetics growing up but when he took the juice he became a hulk.

“I am myself no believer in a special diet, still less in a rigid one, as necessary while training. The old nonsense on this subject, about raw eggs and underdone meat, seems to be passing away, and more rational views now prevail. I eat whatever I have a taste for, without stinting myself unduly; nor do I restrict myself seriously in what I drink. Commonly, I abjure anything intoxicating, confining myself mostly to beer and light wines. Tea and coffee I never suffer myself to touch. All I impose upon my appetites is that they shall be temperately indulged.” – Eugen Sandow, System of Physical Training

Eugene Sandow a natural strongman vs a Roided up Arnold
Eugene+Sandow+vs+Arnold+Schwarzenegger.jpg

Fig.1Sandowat19.jpg

sandow1.jpg

The training methods were completely different...Sandow was more of a strongman, performing feats of strength, while arnold, though extremely strong himself, was 100% focused on developing his body....We know far more about nutrition and the importance of protein...Sandow, by what he said, didn't know very much about nutrition.

Why don't you go talk to a doctor about that

..or just google it.

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:, stfu.

They've actually done studies that have shown, guys only doing steroids and not working out, gained more muscle than guys that worked out, but were natural...So obviously testosterone plays a big role..

Back