Pic.: Belfort TRT mode on and off (side by side comparison).

2012 - 205lb Vitor
2017 - 185lb Vitor
I know, he took TRT and probably did steroids, but it is difficult to have the body of Adonis when you are 40 years old.
2007 Vitor looked like absolute dog shit.
So it's not just the age.

2012 - 205lb Vitor
2017 - 185lb Vitor

I know, he took TRT and probably did steroids, but it is difficult to have the body of Adonis when you are 40 years old.

Not sure if you are aware of this but most of the mr. olympia competitors are all in their late 30's and 40's...Men continue to improve in muscle size into their 60's, if they continue to workout hard...If you do Trt, you are basically putting the testosterone level of a 21 year old back in your body...I've seen guys in their 60's that were absolutely huge.

I read in some health magazine that men who don't overwork their bodies at young ages will have more testosterone as they hit their 30s and 40s compared to athletic men who play a lot of sports. If you workout in moderation and avoid processed junk you will be able to maintain a youthful strong, healthy body, for years.

I think it has to do with over training causing stress to the body, after intense workouts your testosterone levels drop, another study I read said black men have more testosterone in their youth but during their late 20s and past the age of 30 their test levels drop significantly, while white and Asian men seem to have a peak and rise in test in their late 20s and early 30s.
that sounds about right. a lot can be recovered naturallyrics from a high protein diet, plenty of rest, and reasonable strength program. I wouldn't advise going nuts on cardio either. maybe HIIT but not marathons.

You can literally lay in bed, wasting away from aids, be given testosterone, and pack on muscle and reduce body fat
I don't know who told you this but it couldn't be further from the truth. Even on steroids you HAVE to train hard to gain muscle. Bodybuilders especially have to train hard even on steroids. Even with steroids/HGH it takes those guys 10 plus years of competing to reach the pinnacle. It may be a little easier because of the drive it gives you among other things, but you still have to train hard. A bigger factor is that your recovery time is so quick. And you don't gain a six pack sitting on the couch if you just take steroids...you'd just get fat from your raging appetite. And steroids don't directly reduce body fat. I'm not saying it's not cheating because it is. But steroids aren't magic.

Last edited:
Just goes to show how effective roids are, and what a normal body that trains hard looks like.

All the bodybuilders always go on about all the hard work that they have to put in to get those big muscles.. bullshit.

As if steroids were invented for mongos to inject themselves with for bigger muscles, lol...

You can literally lay in bed, wasting away from aids, be given testosterone, and pack on muscle and reduce body fat

Somewhere I read that when bodybuilders talk about having good genetics for bodybuilding they are not talking about their bodies responding to lifting weights. They are talking about their bodies responding to anabolic steroids.

I read in some health magazine that men who don't overwork their bodies at young ages will have more testosterone as they hit their 30s and 40s compared to athletic men who play a lot of sports. If you workout in moderation and avoid processed junk you will be able to maintain a youthful strong, healthy body, for years.

I think it has to do with over training causing stress to the body, after intense workouts your testosterone levels drop, another study I read said black men have more testosterone in their youth but during their late 20s and past the age of 30 their test levels drop significantly, while white and Asian men seem to have a peak and rise in test in their late 20s and early 30s.

Woodley is comin for your ass.

Let TRT Vitor bang bro!

Here's hoping he retires from UFC then TRT Vitor appears in Bellator or Rizin soon!

TRT Vitor v. Ken Shamrock
TRT Vitor v. Data 5000
TRT Vitor v. Yokozuna

I don't want to see Vitor fight unless he's on Juice, same with Sonnen.

Stop stealing our hero's USADA, you scum.

I think he's up to -210 now.

Vitor's Testosterone numbers wouldn't even make a good ACT score.
big-trouble-in-little-china-explosion-o.gif

nahh I'm 33 and have zero issues. I have lost no muscle either. I'm not as fast and my cardio takes more work but strength is higher if anything. I also didn't juice my ass off since I was 19 either or at all for that matter. he has fucked up his hormones

I'm 35 and I know, not as fast, and cardio takes more work as you mention. Think one theory is as an old fart you have higher strength potential as you got stronger tendons. I've always liked the ancient greek thought that you are at your peak at 40 physically (not only reflex/body obviously, but including skill) and mentally at 60.
<21>

Again what weight? Its not a fair comparison from 205 to 185 plus are either during weight cuts?

I don't know who told you this but it couldn't be further from the truth. Even on steroids you HAVE to train hard to gain muscle. Bodybuilders especially have to train hard even on steroids. Even with steroids/HGH it takes those guys 10 plus years of competing to reach the pinnacle. It may be a little easier because of the drive it gives you among other things, but you still have to train hard. A bigger factor is that your recovery time is so quick. And you don't gain a six pack sitting on the couch if you just take steroids...you'd just get fat from your raging appetite. And steroids don't directly reduce body fat. I'm not saying it's not cheating because it is. But steroids aren't magic.

They already did studies that showed people who just went about their daily lives were given testosterone in a moderate dose aka TRT levels, and a placebo who were given a shot of B12 and giving a clean diet and workout regimen and the group who didnt have a clean diet or strict workout regimen and were basically couch potato when they came home put on 14 pounds of muscle while the placebo group with the b12 shot and strict diet and workout regimen only put on like 2 to 3 pounds in 4 months or something like that.

Why do people keep talking about 205 vs 185 like it matters? Do you think Belfort could naturally add any more lean muscle to his frame off roids to get back up to 205 anyway?

They already did studies that showed people who just went about their daily lives were given testosterone in a moderate dose aka TRT levels, and a placebo who were given a shot of B12 and giving a clean diet and workout regimen and the group who didnt have a clean diet or strict workout regimen and were basically couch potato when they came home put on 14 pounds of muscle while the placebo group with the b12 shot and strict diet and workout regimen only put on like 2 to 3 pounds in 4 months or something like that.
I may be wrong but the only study I can find is one that says the group getting testosterone combined with weight training gained 14lbs of muscle. Not the group who just went about their daily lives. It doesn't say how much in lbs the "went about their daily lives" group gained. It does say that the "daily lives" group had higher increases in muscle size which translates to weight but I'm not sure about 14lbs.

I may be wrong but the only study I can find is one that says the group getting testosterone combined with weight training gained 14lbs of muscle. Not the group who just went about their daily lives. It doesn't say how much in lbs the "went about their daily lives" group gained. It does say that the "daily lives" group had higher increases in muscle size which translates to weight but I'm not sure about 14lbs.
lol, how is it possible to grow 15 lbs of muscle without lifting anything?

Back