Pic.: Belfort TRT mode on and off (side by side comparison).

He's a LHW in the left though.

hi-res-e5b0c6d5fcbe3bbbe4f28776eeb3e385_crop_north.jpg

I think this is a better comparison:

compare-as-pesagens-de-vitor-belfort-contra-rockhold-esq-e-contra-weidman-dir---ambas-no-peso-medio-1432382691082_615x470.jpg

Damn, as I've passed 30 I'm thinking I gotsa get me som of dat TRT!
nahh I'm 33 and have zero issues. I have lost no muscle either. I'm not as fast and my cardio takes more work but strength is higher if anything. I also didn't juice my ass off since I was 19 either or at all for that matter. he has fucked up his hormones

One of those pictures is him at LHW.
When he fought Jones at LHW at UFC 152- he himself said that his fight night weight would be about the same, as if he fought at MW. He did not gain any weight for that fight. He himself said that during UFC 152 Open Workouts in Toronto, which i attended. Pic is still good comparison.

He's a LHW in the left though.

hi-res-e5b0c6d5fcbe3bbbe4f28776eeb3e385_crop_north.jpg

I think this is a better comparison:

compare-as-pesagens-de-vitor-belfort-contra-rockhold-esq-e-contra-weidman-dir---ambas-no-peso-medio-1432382691082_615x470.jpg

It's actually an amazing feat by Jones to beat TRT Vitor. But Vitor came close, lol.

And before someone says Vitor wasn't on TRT when he fought Jones:

mma_if_jjones_belfort_600.jpg

Shrinking of a man.

That is amazing, TRT or testosterone makes a huge difference. Also Joe Rogan was saying even years after being off Test the benefits will be there, I dont buy it, everyone I seen who used to use Test and went off has been much weaker than when they were on what benefits? Their estrogen spikes up and they become tired moody and weak when off Test.

Vitor had no choice he was juiced up at 17 years old, so he needs to take test to stay normal, I think its messed up that he was forced to go off TRT completely and as you can see it shows his fullness is gone.

But the moral of the story is dont even take testosterone in the first place its not even worth it, you will ruin your hormones for the rest of your life and will have to continue taking TRT forever.

Vitor is only 39, I know many 40 year old men who dont look like his after pic and look in better shape not as huge as the first pic but not flat and have more energy and are natural.

What is the obsession with having bulging muscles, I read somewhere that steroid usage among regular non athletes is at an all time high, and I believe it I remember going to some night club recently and all these guys were jacked with tight shirts on and you can tell they were not natural.

It's actually an amazing feat by Jones to beat TRT Vitor. But Vitor came close, lol.

And before someone says Vitor wasn't on TRT when he fought Jones:

mma_if_jjones_belfort_600.jpg
only proves that coke+PED > PED

Outside of Sherdog every old fart would kill to look like post TRT Vitor.

It's like he is a LHW in his mid 30's in one pic... and a MW in his early 40's in the other.

And a bunch of TRT plus real motivation to be champion so the training was at another level.

nahh I'm 33 and have zero issues. I have lost no muscle either. I'm not as fast and my cardio takes more work but strength is higher if anything. I also didn't juice my ass off since I was 19 either or at all for that matter. he has fucked up his hormones

I read in some health magazine that men who don't overwork their bodies at young ages will have more testosterone as they hit their 30s and 40s compared to athletic men who play a lot of sports. If you workout in moderation and avoid processed junk you will be able to maintain a youthful strong, healthy body, for years.

I think it has to do with over training causing stress to the body, after intense workouts your testosterone levels drop, another study I read said black men have more testosterone in their youth but during their late 20s and past the age of 30 their test levels drop significantly, while white and Asian men seem to have a peak and rise in test in their late 20s and early 30s.

2012 - 205lb Vitor
2017 - 185lb Vitor

I know, he took TRT and probably did steroids, but it is difficult to have the body of Adonis when you are 40 years old.

Just goes to show how effective roids are, and what a normal body that trains hard looks like.

All the bodybuilders always go on about all the hard work that they have to put in to get those big muscles.. bullshit.

As if steroids were invented for mongos to inject themselves with for bigger muscles, lol...

You can literally lay in bed, wasting away from aids, be given testosterone, and pack on muscle and reduce body fat

First, belfort isn't a bodybuilder...His training is mostly centered around cardio work and conditioning, not getting big muscles..if all belfort did was lift weights and eat a ton, he'd get much bigger...The trt was able to allow him to do all that cardio and still put on and keep muscle...

to say that bodybuilders don't train hard....I'd advise you to go watch some of Arnold training back in his hey day...

Back