Pic.: Belfort TRT mode on and off (side by side comparison).

There's 5 years in between those photos...........

Every man over 30 should be on it. I’ve been on it for a year now and it truly is the fountain of youth.

As far as the pics go...five years have also passed so you have to take that into account as well.

TRT can feed Cancer cells and destroy your internal organs

Maybe 35, unless you've had a rough life 30 is too early to be seeking youth. Who wants to feel like they're in their 20s one year removed from it?

What are the main benefits you get from trt not related to physical activity sex not included.
35? if you are healthy and never did steroids before you dont even need TRt

Most people who need trt are guys who took some supplements or testosterone before and it screwed up their hormonal system

This guy is 54 years old in this photo he eats right and takes care of himself
McDermottshirtlessxlrgx400.jpg

1202-genes-launch-1.jpg

How many times this has been posted before already?

<{hughesimpress}>

Personally I dont think it EVER gets old, AND its an important reminder. You've been here since 2010, so I'm sure you remember the hilarious days where MANY posters were claiming UBereem was possible naturally.

No shit there was a significant portion of people here that completely serious thought Ubereem was just a "dedicated genetic freak" and was clean. There were also people that claimed Vitor was only using "therapeutic" doses of TRT.

its an important reminder to posters not to be naive retards when it comes to roids in sports.

He looked great in 2012.

There should be one a few years before TRTor so people dont use "well he's older" excuse.

90964494-light-heavyweight-vitor-belfort-weighs-in-at-gettyimages.jpg
This is the vitor that challenged Anderson for the belt. Trt vitor may have been champ back then and racked up multiple defenses, he had no fear and no natural predators, he would've murked Chael lol and probably gone undefeated until moving up to fight Jones

Funny thing, look at the difference on his jaw structure in both pics, only TRT? hmmm

He's slowly becoming George Sotiropoulos. Time travel exists.

Funny thing, look at the difference on his jaw structure in both pics, only TRT? hmmm
his jaw muscles even deflated. you can get a muscular jaw by huge wads of gum 3 times a week.

there was some orthodontist doctor who claims if you have a normal jaw you can do things naturally to create a squarer jaw line without surgery like posture and chewing gum.

35? if you are healthy and never did steroids before you dont even need TRt

Most people who need trt are guys who took some supplements or testosterone before and it screwed up their hormonal system

This guy is 54 years old in this photo he eats right and takes care of himself
McDermottshirtlessxlrgx400.jpg

1202-genes-launch-1.jpg

I agree I threw 35 out there because I'm 30 right now and there is no way I'd even consider it yet. That guy looks pretty good but the people on trt are mostly taking it for non aesthetic reasons. Plus the average sherdogger is born with low T so we gotta calculate their age in dog years.

It's also 5 years...

This!

Sure TRT. But even if he wasn't on TRT in 2012, 5 years is a LONG time when you are in your 30's. 20 and 25, not much difference, 25 and 30 neither. But 35 and 40. BIG DIFFERENCE!

Back