Pic.: Belfort TRT mode on and off (side by side comparison).

Not to imply that TRT didnt make a vast difference, but havent it already been confirmed that this is also 205 vs 185, only for it to be promptly ignored because it didnt fit the narrative?

They've actually done studies that have shown, guys only doing steroids and not working out, gained more muscle than guys that worked out, but were natural...So obviously testosterone plays a big role..
Yeah, i've seen one of those too

Powerful stuff that Vitamin S

I need me some TRT! Will TRT also give me a bigger dick ? I don't need that to happen as I'm squashing girls with the size I have right now.

It's also 5 years...

yep, but that will be lost on most here.

Just goes to show how effective roids are, and what a normal body that trains hard looks like.

All the bodybuilders always go on about all the hard work that they have to put in to get those big muscles.. bullshit.

As if steroids were invented for mongos to inject themselves with for bigger muscles, lol...

You can literally lay in bed, wasting away from aids, be given testosterone, and pack on muscle and reduce body fat

Elite Crossfitters are the most hilarious when denying any type of PED - even if used to help for recovery as the benefits are not just recovery.

yep, but that will be lost on most here.

Elite Crossfitters are the most hilarious when denying any type of PED - even if used to help for recovery as the benefits are not just recovery.

Those crosfitters are on peds. No question, nobody can train that often and recover that quickly unless taking testosterone. Also have you seen how jacked the women are? Women have less test than men yet these women got bulging muscles and freakish strength and endurance

Why don't you go talk to a doctor about that

..or just google it.

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:, stfu.
you sound hopeful throwing the word :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: out there. Closet homo? nice response though... gay talk from a gay man. sorry i offended you so badly over the internet sweety pie. ill buy you a new pair of panties since i caused you to soil the ones you are wearing.

Are you pretending that Jones wasn't on shit when he fought Vitor?

I haven't actually thought whether he was or he wasn't to be honest :) Maybe he was maybe he wasn't. Vitor was for sure.

I don't know who told you this but it couldn't be further from the truth. Even on steroids you HAVE to train hard to gain muscle. Bodybuilders especially have to train hard even on steroids. Even with steroids/HGH it takes those guys 10 plus years of competing to reach the pinnacle. It may be a little easier because of the drive it gives you among other things, but you still have to train hard. A bigger factor is that your recovery time is so quick. And you don't gain a six pack sitting on the couch if you just take steroids...you'd just get fat from your raging appetite. And steroids don't directly reduce body fat. I'm not saying it's not cheating because it is. But steroids aren't magic.
There have been studies that concluded the fact you can build muscle mass by taking steroids without even working out. You won't get bodybuilder big though

http://fitness.stackexchange.com/qu...steroids-get-muscle-mass-even-without-lifting

EAeEIhD.jpg
images

Hey look it’s happened before too.

Damn, as I've passed 30 I'm thinking I gotsa get me som of dat TRT!

Every man over 30 should be on it. I’ve been on it for a year now and it truly is the fountain of youth.

As far as the pics go...five years have also passed so you have to take that into account as well.

Every man over 30 should be on it. I’ve been on it for a year now and it truly is the fountain of youth.

As far as the pics go...five years have also passed so you have to take that into account as well.

Maybe 35, unless you've had a rough life 30 is too early to be seeking youth. Who wants to feel like they're in their 20s one year removed from it?

What are the main benefits you get from trt not related to physical activity sex not included.

Back