PFL 3 July 5th DC WW's and MW's 1st round Full Card! Shields vs Cooper headliner

MMALOPEZ

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
IMG_2160.PNG

Abubakar nurmagomedov 14-1 vs Pavel Kusch 22-5 confirmed

How are americans going to wach it and i want to know if there is a way to wacht it for the rest of the world....
It is a good card, hyped by Khabibs cousin figh...

How are americans going to wach it and i want to know if there is a way to wacht it for the rest of the world....
It is a good card, hyped by Khabibs cousin figh...

From what I understand. Their Facebook and NBC sports Facebook will show all the fights and NBC sports tv channel will show a two hour period.

maybe I've missed it, but has a Canadian tv deal been announced?

with the little guys lacrosse season ending this weekend, this will be the first PFL event I'll get to check out.

The main events of the first two events have been boring fights. However, the rest of the cards have been good to great. Harrison -> Brooks -> Shields

I wonder if the tickets are cheap. Would love to check this event out.

The card looks really solid. Always have been a fan of Story.

Last edited:
Cooper coming off a damn 10 year layoff, and he is in the main event lol. Other than that the card looks really solid. Always have been a fan of Story.
Ray Cooper the 3rrrrd.

He fought something like 6 months ago.

Ray Cooper the 3rrrrd.

He fought something like 6 months ago.

Uh, that clears up my confusion haha. Thanks man, I'll edit that part out. I saw the name and just searched ray cooper mma, and looked at the guy that fought Shields in 2004.

Back