PFL First Three Events; Full Card Reveal

There are a couple of good fighters missing, like Alexander Martinez, Shane Burgos, AJ McKee, Magomedkerimov, Carlos Leal, Matheus Scheffel. Also, are none of the champions coming back. What will happen to MW and BW?

Hopefully, this means AJ, Shabliy, Musayev, and/or Usman are in their way to the UFC.

There are a couple of good fighters missing, like Alexander Martinez, Shane Burgos, AJ McKee, Magomedkerimov, Carlos Leal, Matheus Scheffel. Also, are none of the champions coming back. What will happen to MW and BW?

Hopefully, this means AJ, Shabliy, Musayev, and/or Usman are in their way to the UFC.
Shabily and Usman are scheduled to fight each other in May for the Bellator Paris card. Musayev is fighting next week in Belfast. McKee just fought last month on the PFL vs Bellator card.

Martinez, Leal, and Scheffel have all been released

Shabily and Usman are scheduled to fight each other in May for the Bellator Paris card. Musayev is fighting next week in Belfast. McKee just fought last month on the PFL vs Bellator card.
I know, what I meant is that they are obviously not part of the season so God knows what their contractual status looks like. Hopefully they can make their way to the UFC.

Velasquez has lost her last 2 fights vs Carmouche with no wins since, why the hell is she getting a third fight vs her lol. <Lmaoo>

Where is Pinedo... He was must watch...

Scheffel just got KO'ed in KSW a few weeks ago.

Shabliy, Usman, and Musayev are already scheduled to fight on upcoming "Bellator" cards:

Not sure which brand AJ is going to compete under going forward. (This is like some Smackdown vs Raw nonsense.)

Shabliy, Usman, and Musayev are already scheduled to fight on upcoming "Bellator" cards:

Not sure which brand AJ is going to compete under going forward. (This is like some Smackdown vs Raw nonsense.)
AJ's best bet is to fight out his contract and make his way to the UFC. He will rot away in the PFL.

I'm confused because he seems to think he is fighting but there's no other indication that he is.

The only way I think he could sneak onto the card is if Brennan or Ivy is hurt. And Ivy just posted a promo code for the fight today so I don't think Ivy is hurt. Meredith can't fight Brennan, that would end poorly for him.

Last edited:

I'm confused because he seems to think he is fighting but there's no other indication that he is.

The only way I think he could sneak onto the card is if Brennan or Ivy is hurt. And Ivy just posted a promo code for the fight today so I don't think Ivy is hurt. Meredith can't fight Brennan, that would end poorly for him.

<FookIsThatGuy>

Who are you talking about? Who is Meredith?

<FookIsThatGuy>

Who are you talking about? Who is Meredith?

Three time NCAA All-American wrestler

Bellator. If he isnt doing LW PFL tournament then you wait for Usman/Shabily winner.

Back