PFL First Three Events; Full Card Reveal

WW is a really good season.

Huh, I wonder why Amosov isn’t in the tournament

Velasquez has lost her last 2 fights vs Carmouche with no wins since, why the hell is she getting a third fight vs her lol. <Lmaoo>
When you look at the rest of the bracket, These two are the obviopus fsvorites. However, PFL has their chosen favorite in Dakota Ditcheva, and they're going to set her an easy path to the final. Having the two actual favorites fight in the very first regular season match almost assures one of them doesn't make it to the playoffs, assuring the easy path for Ditcheva.

Huh, I wonder why Amosov isn’t in the tournament
Because he just got KOd a couple months ago and fighting 4 times in 6 months after that might just result in him permantly ruining his career. AKA typical PFL season stuff. No prospects get better participating in them and fighters just ruin their chins and health

Whatever happened to "Magomillions" Magomed?

Jeez, typical PFL. I didn't even know Arteaga was on the card and now she's already off.
She wasn’t, or they cancelled a bout they didn’t even announce yet. It was supposed to be sumiko originally

Sergei must be pissed. Went from fighting a glass cannon who would engage with him in a firefight to Ivanov, one of the most durable HWs out there who likes to turn fights into a slog.

I was going to travel to this event, but thank God Im not going to this shit event.

He was former WSOF/PFL HW champion. He was pretty fun to watch back then. Don’t really know what happened in the UFC
Got older and stopped fighting guys that would just run into his punches (Jordan, Rama and Mehmen).

JDS fight probably shook him for eternity too. He looked silly in there.

Going to the Vegas card on the 12th, hopefully it will be fun.

Typical Ali abdel aziz … controlling PFL … cappeloza out … let me replace him with another of my guys in Ivanov … who doesn’t have a job since his UFC release …

Jeez, typical PFL. I didn't even know Arteaga was on the card and now she's already off.
They run this “multi million $ company” like an amateur regional show … replacing people last minute … fighters don’t seem to care about their contracts in this company

Back