PBP PFL vs. Bellator: Champs, Sat. 2/24, 12:30 PM ET/9:30 AM PT PBP Discussion Thread

When someone is on their back then rolls face down and just covers up, they've quit. I don't really care that he landed strikes to the back of the head.
The fight was obviously over but watching the announce team and big John saying something didn’t happen when it clearly did is never not funny

Is it bad that part of me would have enjoyed seeing Bader vs Ngannou? lol. That fight would be pure comedy, Bader shit himself vs Rumble, Ngannou would have made him jump out the cage.

Francis is literally leaving the arena instead of going in the cage.

Lmfao at still believing he's ever fighting in PFL.

Haha...true...if he beats Joshua, there is *zero* chance he fights in PFL. Hell, even if Francis just looks pretty good in a loss to Joshua, he will still have way better opportunities in boxing. He probably needs to get utterly humiliated to contemplate PFL.

but but but the hardcores want to see him fight Stipe, dontcha know?
We should all, as a unit, get on X (formerly known as Twitter) and start letting Jones know we wanna see him fight anyone other than Stipe. The damage control on that smoke and mirrors game he plays would be funny

What is Jones doing there? betraying the UFC?:eek:
Feed him to Aspinall

Jones was at another non-UFC event with Francis. I forget which event, but Francis was wearing some African-style clothing and there was footage of the two of them talking.

Jones was at another non-UFC event with Francis. I forget which event, but Francis was wearing some African-style clothing and there was footage of the two of them talking.

Jones was cornering Mo Green that night.

Vassall and Nemkov are good enough to spice up HW despite both seeming to be a touch flawed. Honestly Ferreira has some decent matchups coming up even if the Ngannou fight doesn't pan out.

Linton has looked improved late into his career, but dunno if he survives against Nemkov or Problema. But yeah, definitely fun fights either way

I love that PFL is all “first time this and that” and acting like they don’t own both entities. What Bellator and RIZIN did was more organic stfu with this first time thing. Is not any different than UFC merging WeC, PRIDE, SF etc, they’re just milking the inevitable.

He’s a spy for Dana
He got paid and spoke nothing bad about the UFC. Would love to see randomly a boxing match because Ngannou really impressed me, with just boxing. Think Ngannou wins unless he gets aged out in MMA.

There was like one back of the head shot and they were both moving.

The shadier thing is dude kept throwing for a whole second during the stoppage.
Every shot once he turned was to the back of head. It's on the ref for not actually putting himself in the way and that allowed him to continue striking after the stoppage was clearlyy called.

Noticeably Dan Hardy (remember the Jai Herbert 1 hour fencing video) was completely silent and Chael instantly shut up. Given the nature of the card (bellator vs PFL Merger) I wonder why they instantly started towing the company line...

Back