Pearson vs Guillard : Illegal knees or not ?

The only reason he went towards the ground on the 2nd knee was because he got rocked by the first knee. It's a load of shit, it's a fight, at full speed.

I thought they were illegal at first but they looked legal in the replays.

Very solid reffing. Clear as day. Even though that rule is pussy as fuck.

2nd knee. the hand was on the ground for a lil bit. so illegal i guess. dumass rules tho

LEGAL. This is why Big John was totally right in calling out fighters for playing that game.

Legal, Pearson tapping his hand on the mat at the last second shouldn't make it illegal. Pearson's knee was off the ground.

Strictly speaking it's illegal because the hand touched the ground.

Of course, it should be legal and it's a bullshit rule.

2nd one was definitely illegal. Really dumb from Guillard throwing knees in that position.

First one borderline but he was consciously bringing his hand down so should be deemed legal either way according to refs criteria.

Second definitely illegal.

I will be thrilled when and if these absurd rules ever change.

On the second knee Pearson had his hand on the ground but it's still BS since Pearson put his hand on the ground while the knee was already being thrown it's basically jsut exploiting a BS rule

The should've tooken a point from Melvin... Ive seen that scenario play out on multiple occasions... And they stopped the fight because of small cut(when Diego's was much bigger?)... UK Refs & Docs are something else...

It's bullshit, Melvin is kneeing him in the face and Ross reaches down and tips the floor, how can it be Melvin's fault.

First was legal, second wasn't because of the stupid three points of contact rule.

Back