Pearson vs Guillard : Illegal knees or not ?

I thought it was legal. Ross was putting his hand down as Guillard was throwing the knee. Should have been a warning or point deduction, they shouldn't have ended the fight for it.

The first knee was barely legal and the second knee was already in motion at Pearsons head while Pearson was putting his hand down. There was NO WAY that Melvin could have stopped that knee from landing.

Melvin was in the right and Pearson was toying with the hand on the canvas rule.

I mean Ross is reaching for the ground while Melvin's knee is already en route to his face, wtf can he do?

1st: legal, his knee wasnt touching the ground neither his hand.
2nd: legal, second knee Pearson had one foot and one hand on the floor, acctually I don't know if one foot and one hand make it illegal, or do you need to have two foots and one hand?

Doesn't even matter if its legal or not, the rule is fucking retarded and should be changed.

stupid rule pearson was gonna get blazed anyway

There are a lot of dumbass people in this thread. No matter how much you hate the rule it is there and clearly the 2nd knee was illegal. It was the correct decision.

The replay clearly shows that the hand was touching the floor when both knees connected.......there's simply no debating it.

he put his hand down while Melvin was in the middle of throwing the knee...

loophole city

Second one was illegal but I think the first one cut him.

Stupid rule anyway

I was just saying this, BJM didnt let JJ play that game against Belfort. It was illegal but barely and obviously Pearson playing the game

lol yeah BJM told JJ he would let him knee him if continued to play that game. lol

it should be a point deductionfor doing that.

LOLat Rogan saying Melvin has a good reputation. Guy got busted for greasing.

I thought the second knee hit his chest (legal).

But more importantly, I thought they agreed to get rid of this rule. Or was that only in the USA?

I mean Ross is reaching for the ground while Melvin's knee is already en route to his face, wtf can he do?

NOTHING, thats why the Ref said it was unintentional foul and ruled it a NC

Was a good call by the ref! But the doctor stopped the fight, which could be debated..

The first knee is soooo close... i think his hand is touching the moment the knee lands.
The second one is a no brainer.. totally illegal

Back