Paulo " The Natural " Costa looking like a All Natural Vegan in Recent Posts ...

how hasn't this guy been busted by USADA ?

Roids or not this boy has some insane genetics. Look at those fucking delts, wtf.

Fuck..

[<taker1}[<taker1}[<taker1}[<taker1}[<taker1}[<taker1}[<taker1}[<taker1}

how the hell he keeps dem gainz while USADA tests him harder than full natty jacked boi Lesnar?

untitled-9j9swf.gif

how hasn't this guy been busted by USADA ?

Taking his vitamins and shit hes clean and natural USADA thinks they'll bust him but all their efforts have been fruitless because he's clean not everyone has to look like Cormier if theyre clean like Paulo Costa.

Because only 1-2% of people in USADA sports ever pop, compared to 40-60% who admit anonymously to being on gear.
so why aren't there more guys looking like him, only one i can think of is romero and even he looks small when compared to costa

If anyone thinks hes natty they have never been in the gym or ran gear. I dunno how hes getting away with it but he is.

Taking his vitamins and shit hes clean and natural USADA thinks they'll bust him but all their efforts have been fruitless because he's clean not everyone has to look like Cormier if theyre clean like Paulo Costa.

I think most guys are on gear but only very few guys have good bodybuilding genetics and also do bodybuilding style workouts

Also... Not to go off on a tangent but I think bodybuilding workouts are more practically useful than powerlifting, they are better for training muscular endurance and you are much more likely in real life situations to need to lift a moderate weight repeatedly than an extremely heavy weight once or twice

More guys should train like that

paulo-henrique-costa-borrachinha.jpg

Damn straight he is. Just went through a late puberty, that's all.
baby fat + dirty bulking. Havent you ever cut before? Burn off some fat and you end up looking even bigger even though you lost a shitload of weight.

Taking in-training photos as proof of roiding up is retarded. The dude is in full blown pump in these pictures.

If he looks like this when he wakes up in the morning, then we'll talk.

Clean urine samples eh?

wonder how he got the name "Eraser"

Back