Paulo " The Natural " Costa looking like a All Natural Vegan in Recent Posts ...

The vast majority of guys who "looked" like they were abusing PEDs got popped at some point or suddenly shrunk.

Overeem
Lombard
Alves
Erik Silva
Mendes
Vitor

Even Werdum who no one even suspected passed nearly 30 USADA tests before getting busted.

Sure I can't know for certain who's using PEDs until they fail a test but Paulo Costa would be by far my number one pick.
If Costa never pops you people will still say he was on some shit because you believe no one’s capable of getting a body like that without steroids. All of this coming from forum dwellers is just lol. Woodley should have popped lots of times and still nothing. When he retires with that body, losers around here will still say he was on steroids. Same with GSP. No proof or anything, just tinfoil hat delusions.

Art thou implying he taketh potions of increased strength?

The OP seems to have gone over your head.

Vegans are generally thought of as skinny weaklings and Costa looks like the opposite of that.
Guess I got a little triggered because I hate vegans lol

I guess that’s why Romero didn’t fight The Eraser, he didn’t want smoke with someone who rivaled his NATTY gainz.

<RomeroSalute>

If Costa never pops you people will still say he was on some shit because you believe no one’s capable of getting a body like that without steroids. All of this coming from forum dwellers is just lol. Woodley should have popped lots of times and still nothing. When he retires with that body, losers around here will still say he was on steroids. Same with GSP. No proof or anything, just tinfoil hat delusions.

Well it didn't take long.

Yoel Romero has outed your boy as a cheat.

Keep living the dream my friend.

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/paulo-costa-filmed-getting-an-iv-before-hendricks-fight.3854529/

Paulo is the most natural guy I've ever seen in the UFC. Some people are just blessed with superior genetics. It's obvious looking at Paulo and realizing he's been blessed in every area.

What will we say, or what will YOU say if he does pop...o’ fellow forum dweller???

Lol

tenor.gif

Someones been drinking their fight milk

looks flabby, should cut to welter

Back