Media Paulo Costa interview with Nina Drama

Cliffs:

-Costa hyped to throw down with Whittaker in the cage instead of mixing up with bucktees in the crowd 🥊👊

-USADA on mans like white on rice pulled up hundreds of times he ain't done nothin wrong fam straight profiling still waiting on his jacket after 100 tests lmfao 🚔😂

-Nina suggests there be a petition to get Costa his jacket mans cold as the rockies like #CoorsLight when mans should be hot 🧥🔥

-Drops Costa vs USADA merch looks fire not your boy's Gildan side hustle 🔥👕

-Autographs Nina's pillow squashes any beef with her hubby just spreading love not Drama ❤️🚫

-Calls Romero a reptilian says he seen it in mans right eye even ate two of Costa's headkicks like Timbits mans is different 🦎👁️

-Dream squad for alien invasion: Black Beast 🦍 Dominick Cruz 🏃‍♂️Cejudo 🐭 Cejudo's easy just needs bread and cheese then he's your ride-or-die for food runs 🍞🧀👽

-Aliens after that secret juice but Costa ain't folding keeps his lips sealed ain't sayin' NOTHIN'🤐💪

-Dropping wisdom to the yute: steer clear of the booze 🍼➡️🚫🍺

-Became a Meme Lord after getting piped by #Izzy origin story vibes 🤴🔙

-Nina and Costa finna team up to school the yutes on social media savvy #Winning 📱👨‍🏫

-Skin care 101 with Costa: soak up that sun even bless your b-hole chakra levels gonna thank you ☀️🍑✨

-Bigs up Power Slap and calls Joe Rogan a beautiful Chad 😍👏

Edit: added line spacing so it's easier for the mandem to read 🕶️🤓

You're welcome 6ixdog, stay up famz

Last edited:
Very seriously, there are much more irritating (and visible) things in the UFC right now than Nina Drama. Bizarrely I mostly hear about her on sherdog by the way.
Nothing bizarre about that. Although we are shredded, 6'8 chads, there are a lot of posers who simp over a slightly above average chick like this Nina gal

Yep. She's improved the reporting side just like powerslap has improved the MMA striking side.

What kind of virgins are into this silly flirting/sexual innuendo shit.

His comment was way over the top but she's a lot better than Schmo and present day Ariel.

I actually want to see more of this.

Is she hot? Cant tell cuz shes sitting and, I'm sorry, these "in" mom jeans are never going to look good.

Paulo wants to fuck it's so obvious

"he wants the secret juice on her chest" as he said in that interview i believe

USADA left their mums in da hood someone go smoke those yutes fam.

I want know the betting odds of him pulling out of the fight..... i bet they higher then his chances of winning

UFC is a fringe organization riddled with problems such as corruption, greed, and dishonesty. Nina Drama brings some legitimacy to an otherwise broken sport.
How are they a “fringe organization” when they’re the worldwide leader in MMA by a large margin?

Nothing bizarre about that. Although we are shredded, 6'8 chads, there are a lot of posers who simp over a slightly above average chick like this Nina gal
Yeah, and it's even less bizarre considering that when it comes to the UFC, I only watch fights ; and sherdog is, in the end, the only place where I'm exposed to those social medias MMA posts ; and I can be grumpy all I want, those parasitic twitter/instagram/etc posts are definitely here to stay.

Costa needs to work on his fight IQ and become champ.
Dude is gold.

Back