Media Paulo Costa interview with Nina Drama

Arm Barbarian

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score

Goes about like I would expect.

Paulo with his secret joice in his lap, and Nina saying, "Keeping it warm...Prime real estate down there."

Costa said even when he was post surgery, USADA was following him around , asking him for blood like vampires. He's sporting a "Paulo Costa vs. USADA " shirt.

Says he's trained very hard for this one, and hopes to show improvements.

Safe Space Strickland right now.

1nhqil.jpg

Goes about like I would expect.

Paulo with his secret joice in his lap, and Nina saying, "Keeping it warm...Prime real estate down there."

Costa said even when he was post surgery, USADA was following him around , asking him for blood like vampires. He's sporting a "Paulo Costa vs. USADA " shirt.

Says he's trained very hard for this one, and hopes to show improvements.

No Cliffs or is that the jist of the whole thing? Also who cares? I will believe Costa is actually fighting when I see him getting punched in the face inside the Octagon. His Youtuber persona is not only irrelevant but lame and boring.

Normie softball questions and sound effects every 3 seconds? Pass.

Most tested by USADA in 2023, but Paulo still hasn’t received a 50x clean test jacket from USADA.

Will be a very telling fight for both guys imo.

Looking forward to this unusually highly. I have little trust in Costa but he has to get in there or be done. I kinda leaning to "he can do it here and bounce back".

<Neil01>

cliffs:
Which UFC fighters would Costa pick to be on his team in the event of an alien invasion.

1. Derek Lewis because he’s big and can break doors.
2. someone like Yan or Cruz because they are small and speedy (useful in stealing food or something)
3. Cejudo because he’s small, inconspicuous and wouldn’t require much ration sharing due to small size. Cejudo would only require some bread and cheese for sustenance.

honorable mention: Strickland because he can fix cars and motorcycles and has a lot of guns.

When Shavkat was asked the same question he replied, “No one. I can handle it myself.”

Back