Paulo " The Natural " Costa looking like a All Natural Vegan in Recent Posts ...

44 years old all natty

LOL

Attachments

• 20160929_135535.jpg
    20160929_135535.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 41
paulo-henrique-costa-borrachinha.jpg

Damn straight he is. Just went through a late puberty, that's all.

Isn't that a pic from him when he was a HW on TUF Brazil 3, coached by Wanderlei and Chael P?

He was like 22 years old then too. Kind of an unfair comparison to him at 27 and 185 lbs. I don't remember this guy failing any tests in his career.

At least wait until a guy gets busted before calling him a cheat.

Yeah until they get busted then benefit of the doubt. Guilty until proven innocent. Hasn't the metoo movement taught us anything.

He's ridiculously shredded and enormous for 185. I wish I had those all natural genetics.

I saw him in person and he is definitely shredded, but hes not that big. At least compared to some other guys. The fact hes so shredded gives that illusions.

Shoulders like boulders.

“Milk is for babies, when you get older you drink beer”.
4285A719-CA87-475C-8FE9-5D00B6911778.jpeg

paulo-henrique-costa-borrachinha.jpg

Damn straight he is. Just went through a late puberty, that's all.
wtf is that the same guy he looks like the average Day worker.

This is how he really looks, I never consider guys who got on cuts to be real good looking the real good looking people are the ones who dont really have a strict diet but are still handsome guy who have to get super lean to look good are nurture types, not nature.

wtf is that the same guy or is that his twin brother this guy is ugly and bloated face and body with fake blond hair, he looks like the average Day worker.
It's his evil, gay twin.

The crazy thing is that usada has tested him more than a dozen times.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back