Overwatch Official Discussion, v3: I'm a Bastion Main, Brah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
They have cut down wait times completely in 3vs3 mode. Now when am i supposed to use dance emotes lol.

5 loot boxes, no dance emotes, no skins yet. All duplicates over and over and over. Got 1 vl, 2 new sprays.

Just bought 5 boxes got nothing in em.
Fuck me sideways.

<{cruzshake}>

got zenyatta's dance emote which is cool. apart from the fact i dont use him ffs.

want d.va's skin. tracer's skin is pretty cool too.
Dva's is excellent, Tracer's concept was great but the actual design isn't as good as it could've been.

She has a bulge at the midsection like she's pregnant or something lol.

I'm beginning to hate Mystery Heroes. Only characters I get are Hanzo, D'va, Symmetra, and Widow. Those characters are a combined 2 out of 10 when it comes to being fun to play.

Last 30 seconds of the game the capture area comes into effect, i have 2 Teammates on my side and there's 1 on the enemy side (3vs3). I start doing my roadhog dance in the capture area. It was hilarious.

Teammates got killed though(they were already low on health) and i could luckily hook and kill the enemy mofo just in time.

After 8 boxes of nothing i get 2 legendary anniversary skins in a ROW.
I guess the trick is to just keep grinding,
s4rv3Rd.jpg
viK_3dL.jpg

I'm beginning to hate Mystery Heroes. Only characters I get are Hanzo, D'va, Symmetra, and Widow. Those characters are a combined 2 out of 10 when it comes to being fun to play.

I like it since it makes you play characters you might not be accustomed to.

I remember when we started a game and we had 3 Reinhardts, lol. They couldn't even get on the point.

After 8 boxes of nothing i get 2 legendary anniversary skins in a ROW.
I guess the trick is to just keep grinding,
s4rv3Rd.jpg
viK_3dL.jpg
Nice. I want the Bastion skin. Got the Zarya skin (bleh) and D Vas dance emote yesterday.

So far i got the D.va, Lucio, Zarya skins.

I legit haven't gotten anything in like 14 loot boxes... only coin.

Is there any actual data that shows what the drop rates? Or compares them to previous events?
Yeah it was done in China, the calculation was one legendary every 14 lootbox's approximately. I read this on Blizzards OW forum, can't find the source now though..

Google Translate said:
According to the relevant national laws and regulations, "watch the vanguard" on the extraction of the probability of the release, as follows:
  1. Supply content
    • Each supply will contain 4 items. Including ornaments, or game currency for direct unlocking ornaments
  2. Excellent quality
    • Each supplement will contain at least one item of excellent or higher quality
  3. Epic quality
    • An average of 5.5 supplies are available for an epic quality item
  4. Legendary quality
    • An average of 13.5 copies of supplies, access to a legendary quality of the items
Description: All the items from the "watch the vanguard" supply, are decorations. Decorations do not provide additional attributes and benefits in the game.

http://ow.blizzard.cn/article/news/486

Holy shit I'm terrible at 1 v 1....lost so many, and I thought I was actually good
Then again most matchup s are with characters I rarely use

*but I also might be shit

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back