Overwatch Official Discussion, v3: I'm a Bastion Main, Brah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't give a shit what this event has in store. Just give us Doomfist for fucks sake. Just give us fucking Doomfist, Jeff. You son of a bitch.

That may have been a bit much.
I'd watch my mouth if I were you. Wouldn't wanna have to wrestle him.

I'd watch my mouth if I were you. Wouldn't wanna have to wrestle him.
I can imagine Jeff just walking around the Overwatch HC just sizing people up menacingly and shooting blast doubles on unsuspecting Asian programmers.

I can imagine Jeff just walking around the Overwatch HC just sizing people up menacingly and shooting blast doubles on unsuspecting Asian programmers.
"Gotta work on that sprawl, bitch" Jeff teased as he got back up to his feet off the wheezing QA inspector. Pleased with his handiwork of broken glasses and scattered papers, he looked down the hallway at the confused faces peeking through the doorways. "So, chinese for lunch?"

Here's some of the skins for the anniversary event,

They look shitty imo like cheap pvc figurines,

Bastion one is nothing special,
Pharah's default skin is blue, wtf is special about this?
Soldier 76 looks like a
cyber terrorist from GITS

Zarya... Well as usual..

caigyv0lcppz0hwdl0fn.jpg

Wow, worst 'new' skins yet.

I mean.. That whole batch of four skins is awful.

I thought the Origins ones were atrocious, these new ones take the cake.

So tomorrow guys! Tomorrow the anniversary begins and we'll have a chance to get some new skins!

o_O

Damn i got hacked by a Sombra as Reinhardt, totally fucked. You have nothing, absolutely nothing. You will just stand and take damage, no shield, charge, nothing. Instant death.

Usually we ALWAYS get leaks on new events. Almost nothing for the anniversary event. I wonder if that's a good thing or a bad thing. Are they keeping it under wraps because they want everyone to be surprised by the epicness? Or is it going to be super underwhelming with not much more than a couple new skins and maybe a new map or something?

I'm going to be hopeful and say its been kept under wraps because they want shock and awe at how epic they're going to make it. Also, Doomfist. Please, God. Doomfist.

On PS4 the anniversary event is mentioned on the homepage but there isn't much fanfare that's true.

Symmetra's getting a skin. Just a few hours now. Me? I will purchase a dancing emote or two.

This game badly needs more permanent skins, since launch the only permanent additions have been Reinhardts.

All a new character will do for me is be another character I don't get to play. Even playing mystery heroes I constantly get the same heroes. Feelsbadman.
lol, I do a lot of Mystery Duels and every game it's D.va, Sym, Torb, Mei, it's incredibly irrirating.

Curious if the other skins will rise above those already leaked/revealed.

I feel like I'm the only one that couldn't give a fuck about skins, emotes or sprays. Give me game modes/maps/chars.

Laser bow for Hanzo? I thought he was old school Japanese Yakuza.

anyway if its confirmed by Jeff, enjoy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back