Overwatch Official Discussion, v3: I'm a Bastion Main, Brah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
3 v 3 is really fun now. Think it would be good times to play that with a dedicated squad
All kinds of potential for different complimentary lineups. Can even break the main 6 v 6 game into 2 well-coordinated 3 person squads

3 v 3 is really fun now. Think it would be good times to play that with a dedicated squad
All kinds of potential for different complimentary lineups. Can even break the main 6 v 6 game into 2 well-coordinated 3 person squads
3vs3 is the only thing i played for the last 3 months, no QP or comp. It's a lot of fun and doesn't have drawn out draining battles like QP does sometimes.

And that's just on the Antarctica map. Now? With 3 more maps added, sheeit, i could go on forever.
Edit : Anyone also notice the 3 new maps are boop paradise? It's probably compensation since you can't get any on Antarctic.

Damn Lucio, Pharah, D.VA killing it, literally.

Last edited:
Losing pretty hard again today. The idea that 'it works out in the end' just isn't believable anymore. I know when I'm playing well and when I'm not. The fact is we don't know what's going on in the matchmaking. I'm down 400 mmr and it doesn't feel deserved, at all. I know blah blah git gud, but when I have all the golds I'm supposed to have and drop optimal ults, I can't buy it anymore.

Yes, this was a whine post.

Losing pretty hard again today. The idea that 'it works out in the end' just isn't believable anymore. I know when I'm playing well and when I'm not. The fact is we don't know what's going on in the matchmaking. I'm down 400 mmr and it doesn't feel deserved, at all. I know blah blah git gud, but when I have all the golds I'm supposed to have and drop optimal ults, I can't buy it anymore.

Yes, this was a whine post.
On some days, it's like i can't lose. On other days I'll keep losing a lot.
It's not always your fault either. I saw a guy on my team 2 days ago (level 400 plus) who stayed in the spawn room walking around till the enemy took him out. He did this every match in our 3vs3 game.
Some players experiment with heroes they're not good with, etc lot of factors come into play.

Been grinding for one week, yet the only legendary skin i got was Lucio's. Fook this shit.

I want Hanzo and Soldier's skins badly. Pharah's dance emot is pretty sweet as well.

Been grinding for one week, yet the only legendary skin i got was Lucio's. Fook this shit.

I want Hanzo and Soldier's skins badly. Pharah's dance emot is pretty sweet as well.
Pharah's emote is unique, as is Reinhardt's, The awesome thing with Lucio's skin is it actually has jazz music damn. They don't usually do that. I mean they even had the same old woman voice for the young Ana skin.

Pharah's emote is unique, as is Reinhardt's, The awesome thing with Lucio's skin is it actually has jazz music damn. They don't usually do that. I mean they even had the same old woman voice for the young Ana skin.
The sounds when you switch between speed and heal are too loud and get annoying pretty quickly.

The sounds when you switch between speed and heal are too loud and get annoying pretty quickly.
Yeah they sound like trumpets instead of saxophones, still the effort they took shows.

Last edited:
Down 500mmr now. No one talks down here, no one changes picks down here, fuck this place lol. I know this could be a fun game but I'm gonna have to pick new 'mains' to get there. Soldier seems like the best bet, maybe Genji.

Anyone else having the worst luck with event loot boxes out of any event? 45+ boxes and only 2 event legendarys. Checked Overwatch Reddit and it seems to be a pretty big topic of discussion. Lots of people are no longer going to purchase. I've also never seen so many common/rare only boxes.

End of season is such a throw fest, I was pushing for GM but I dropped 200 sr almost back to diamond.

Down 500mmr now. No one talks down here, no one changes picks down here, fuck this place lol. I know this could be a fun game but I'm gonna have to pick new 'mains' to get there. Soldier seems like the best bet, maybe Genji.
If you can become decent at Zarya even with semi-competent dps you should be able to create some team wipe situations. The best way would be to duo queue with someone and one of you plays dps and the other Zarya. However, at most ranks lots of heroes can carry so Soldier and Genji are good picks. Soldier might be a bit better pick just so you can heal yourself.

21 loot boxes so far, Zarya & Genji skins :(, Sym skin ;), and went ahead and bought the DVa skin :D.

Really want that Officer DVa skin buy I don't know that I want to play HotS to get it.

I've a few dances too, but idgaf about dances.

Now for the Tracer skin and I'm all set.

Since I've been getting fuck all in lootboxes, I jumped the gun and got the Hanzo skin....later I got that same Hanzo skin fucking twice...back to back lootboxes..

21 loot boxes so far, Zarya & Genji skins :(, Sym skin ;), and went ahead and bought the DVa skin :D.

Motherfucker !

I've had roughly the same amount of lootboxes, if not more, and I've only had the Lucio skin.

Since I've been getting fuck all in lootboxes, I jumped the gun and got the Hanzo skin....later I got that same Hanzo skin fucking twice...back to back lootboxes..

LOL

I only buy the skins I want very badly on the last day of the event, as a plan B.

LOL

I only buy the skins I want very badly on the last day of the event, as a plan B.
This is the right move. I got 2 beekeeper Mei skins. These assholes give you 200 gold for a legendary duplicate but it costs 3000 gold to buy one. Cheap mofos.

My loot boxes starting paying off in a big way last night. Got the new Tracer skin, another legendary Tracer skin, Bastions new skin, Reinhardts dance, Mcrees' dance, and a couple more that I can't remember. Those are all just from getting my 9 wins in the arcade and the levels I got up while doing it.

New hero / map / event potentially dropping with the new ranked season:

Looks like it probably won't be Doomfist. I agree with Stylosa here (OW youtuber) that Doomfist will be the years final hero unveiled at Blizzcon. Looks like this hero may be another monkey, although not a gorilla like Winston. A small monkey. He speculated that it may be the hero that was speculated on in the leak that got a few other key things correct like Orisa. If so, it'll be a little monkey guy who can spit out drones to attack people. Pretty interesting videos, give them a watch!

Also, here's a 4chan "leak". Can never be sure of the credibility but 4chan and reddit leaks have been correct on some of this stuff before. Like the Chinese new year event and Orisa launch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back