Our repulsion to skulls and skeletons!

ShinkanPo

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
Why is it we have these natural behavior when we see a rotten skull we get really creep out by it, it is so repulsive that it is used the symbol of death or deadly.

It seems we are just programed to fear the dead!

Well we aren't supposed to be happy about death

It's a natural instinct as

1 corpses carry disease

2 corpses in nature often serve as a warning that the area is unsafe for any number of reasons

Probably because at one point that same skull would have been able to talk to you and now it is simply just a relic of what once was.

You want more hits and views on the thread, you better name it "Skelephobics GTFIH brahs"

Why is it we have these natural behavior when we see a rotten skull we get really creep out by it, it is so repulsive that it is used the symbol of death or deadly.

Red-Skull-the-first-avenger-captain-america-31010236-200-200.png

And here I was gonna meet you in real life. You're buying the beer for my barely substantial skeletal existence when we meet...lol.

We don't fear the dead we Fear The Walking Dead and how much the show sucks.

I wear shirts with skulls all over them to show how dangerous I am.

uh, is this a rhetorical question? it's pretty obvious why we humans don't like those things lol.

do you ever get creeped out by the realization that there is a skellington inside your skin moving you around?

My PeeWee soccer team was called the skulls. Other kids feared us.

do you ever get creeped out by the realization that there is a skellington inside your skin moving you around?
LOL....that would be funny if you were envious asian retards.....most of you dont understand that i get in fights everyday with assholes like you....thats why im sensivve on oline

not directed at pwent, but i have to throw down every fucking day

do you freak out when you see a xylophone? thats the instrument of skeletons you know
zRc3gpy.gif

It's a natural instinct as

1 corpses carry disease

2 corpses in nature often serve as a warning that the area is unsafe for any number of reasons

When I was a kid when we visit the cemetery I am always worried and scared shitless of seeing skeletons.

"For each man who regards it with awe, the corpse is the image of his own destiny. It bears witness to a violence which destroys not one man alone but all men in the end." -- Georges Bataille

Back