Our repulsion to skulls and skeletons!

LOL....that would be funny if you were envious asian retards.....most of you dont understand that i get in fights everyday with assholes like you....thats why im sensivve on oline

not directed at pwent, but i have to throw down every fucking day

{<huh}

umm what? im cov3erd in skull tatoos, they rule. (not mr cool ice ones, cool ones.)
TS stop beinga bitch, skulls kick ass.

LOL....that would be funny if you were envious asian retards.....most of you dont understand that i get in fights everyday with assholes like you....thats why im sensivve on oline

Wait...what?

did you mean to quote that post? im confused by this lol

do you freak out when you see a xylophone? thats the instrument of skeletons you know
zRc3gpy.gif

A music freaked me out once when part of the lyrics is about skeletons swingging and there is this ringging marimba line.

I freaked out thinking that those sounds where human bones!

If TS likes skulls and skelletons so much, he should come visit my hometown.
We have what is called A Capela dos Ossos "The Chapel of Bones".
Bones-Chapel-Capela-dos-Ossos-Evora-Portugal-2.jpg

capa_20393.jpg

8556273675_1dee7aeb45.jpg

We even have this guy hanging there.
90d7f0e4-a874-4570-a5d9-3f6d166712f6.jpg

And the main door...Nos Ossos que aqui estamos pelos vossos esperamos "We, the bones that are here for yours we wait"
706bb222-74ba-4084-a4ad-e2a6fa8afc74.jpg

capa_20393.jpg

And the main door...Nos Ossos que aqui estamos pelos vossos esperamos "We, the bones that are here for yours we wait"
Fascinating is that a monk?

capa_20393.jpg

That look awesome! That's in Zurich?

I went to a similar type of place in Rome, the crypt of Santa Maria della Concezione dei Cappuccini. I even got a poster to hang on my bed room wall.

1280px-Cripta_Cappuccini.jpg

Because It's like watching ourselves in the mirror. in 100 years, which happens fast.

Lately I've been thinking about collecting skulls. Animal skulls, whatever. They sell them a lot around here. Human skull would be cool tho. But I don't know if I'd want it plain or with a cool design carved into it. Ya'kno?

That look awesome! That's in Zurich?

I went to a similar type of place in Rome, the crypt of Santa Maria della Concezione dei Cappuccini. I even got a poster to hang on my bed room wall.

1280px-Cripta_Cappuccini.jpg
Évora, Portugal.

Back