Are we living to just fill a void or there is higher meaning to life's purpose?

How sad for you. Can't you find a purpose on your own?

Yes, I would. But that instinct just evolved; it wasn't put there by a higher power.
It a sad for people who don't have something to follow tell others who have order to follow they are sad

Last edited:
People that do not believe in God live just to fill a void and religious people there is purpose there another sign God exist because with out there would be no purpose or something to look forward to .you just see the difference between religious person and one who think I do not have to a swear to higher power about anything I do

{<huh}

Exactly you confused. Not seeking anything but what you see and feel and touch.i just can not think that there is people in this world who think that person over there is most moral smart person in universe and what he said is final and nobody can come close to it.like they are not interested in seeking something more higher entity who knows more about smarts morals and secrets of universe then some guy who went to MIT

Last edited:
I had Covid for 5 days, pretty bad too. But I feel a lot better now, that's for sure.
Glad you're feeling better now.

To your question. I think we make our own purposes. It's interesting evaluating and re-evaluating them over the years. For me as I get older I find a lot of enjoyment in nature and space. In wonder of what we know and all that we don't know.

Ultimately you have to make your own purpose to give yourself a reason to be continue.
I do believe there must a "reason" we are capable of a higher level of consciousness. We are animals and still shackled by our primal urges but we have the ability to at least conceptualize transcending them. There must be more to this than simply surviving and mating and dying.

Do bacteria have a larger purpose in life? Blades of grass? Ants?

If people's answer to that is no for those other forms of life, then how ridiculous would it be to think that somehow we humans do?

We're just the only ones (that we know of) with the mental capacity to sit around wanking on about it.

P.S I hope you recover from your nasty case of super AIDS quickly sherbro.

lol thanks buddy.

Few answers for you
1 we create our purpose by living our lives. None of that shit you are thinking about matters and your purpose is to live as you see fit and make the best use of your time

2 is religious. If you are a person of faith that question gets answered for you and your life's purpose to live in accordance with your religion and make it to the kingdom

3 is biological. Your purpose is to spread your genes and ensure a future for them

If you can't find a purpose in 1 or more of those things you likely need some help and have depression or some kind of issue like that.

Thank you for the breakdown, makes sense.

Glad you're feeling better now.

To your question. I think we make our own purposes. It's interesting evaluating and re-evaluating them over the years. For me as I get older I find a lot of enjoyment in nature and space. In wonder of what we know and all that we don't know.

Well said, that's a good point.

Exactly you confused. Not seeking anything but what you see and feel and touch.i just can not think that there is people in this world who think that person over there is most moral smart person in universe and what he said is final and nobody can come close to it.like they are not interested in seeking something more higher entity who knows more about smarts morals and secrets of universe then some guy who went to MIT

If only you could string together a proper sentence, I could understand what you wrote.

If only you could string together a proper sentence, I could understand what you wrote.
You belive man is smartest thing In universe you are like people That lived long time ago. Today you bbasiclyare saying strong person to be God like because according to you there is no higher entity above strongest man so he is Supreme bbein.that is what people believed before religions came along pharoes and

You belive man is smartest thing In universe you are like people That lived long time ago. Today you bbasiclyare saying strong person to be God like because according to you there is no higher entity above strongest man so he is Supreme bbein.that is what people believed before religions came along pharoes and

What the fuck did I just read?!

Back