Official Women's Division Discussion #24

Status
Not open for further replies.
How dare you make such baseless accusations against Claudinha, the GOAT female weight cutter!

I know you're being tounge in cheek (or are you...) but I'm not insinuating anything other than that Ms Gadelha is very strong, and being held down for long periods of time is very frustrating, I've been reminded to be on my best behavior about this so please don't insinuate about my insinuations mmkay
ph34r.gif
;)

So, Calvillo said that Waterson sounded "dumb". Welcome to my short, selective WMMA shit list, sweetie:

So, Calvillo said that Waterson sounded "dumb". Welcome to my short, selective WMMA shit list, sweetie:

She's buying into the hype that's being played out around her. The comparisons to Rousey are becoming accurate

She's buying into the hype that's being played out around her. The comparisons to Rousey are becoming accurate

She's a decent fighter, and I like the fact she's confident. However, she's crossed over into that "cocky" realm and I just noticed she sounds like a male gym douche when she talks. Looking forward to her future tears.

She's a decent fighter, and I like the fact she's confident. However, she's crossed over into that "cocky" realm and I just noticed she sounds like a male gym douche when she talks. Looking forward to her future tears.

I'm gonna go buy some stocks in pillows and ice cream..... if I have to put up with this shit again at least I'm gonna profit off it.

They're reportedly pretty close in terms of max water weight cut but Claudia being in a smaller weight class gives her bonus points.

Not any more. Claudia has reduced her walking around weight and maintains better conditioning (she actually interviewed quite a few S&C coaches - real ones, not your average MMA jag-off) and is doing more with maintaining a good nutritional balance. When/if she ever fights JJ again, it will be interesting to see how the later rounds go.

Not any more. Claudia has reduced her walking around weight and maintains better conditioning (she actually interviewed quite a few S&C coaches - real ones, not your average MMA jag-off) and is doing more with maintaining a good nutritional balance. When/if she ever fights JJ again, it will be interesting to see how the later rounds go.
That's why I said "max" water weight cut not current. ;)

Yep, it's also why she is spending a lot of time in Albuquerque. The altitude is supposed to help your cardio.

I mean, she won the first two rounds of each fight with Joanna, then she gassed. If she can increase her cardio to the point she wins the first 3 rounds and isn't 10-8'ed in the last two, Claudia can win the belt. It's not a stretch to think that.

Cynthia Arceo was offered a fight on the Conteders series but turned it down

Just got finished tabulating the first 6 month of women's division stats. Any you are particularly interested in? I will be writing a breakdown tonight.

Yep, it's also why she is spending a lot of time in Albuquerque. The altitude is supposed to help your cardio.

It does. Unlike those stupid ass masks idiots wear because they do not understand the difference.

I mean, she won the first two rounds of each fight with Joanna, then she gassed. If she can increase her cardio to the point she wins the first 3 rounds and isn't 10-8'ed in the last two, Claudia can win the belt. It's not a stretch to think that.

I agree. She is about the only one currently with a chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back