Official Women's Division Discussion #24

Status
Not open for further replies.
@SeverianB Calvillo wants a piece of Michelle

"I didn’t really have any names of people I want to fight next, but I haven’t heard completely what she’s been saying, but I hear Karate Hottie wasn’t saying positive things about me. Look, she can get it too if that’s what she wants. I’m certainly open to that idea. I’m willing to fight Karate Hottie next"

Literally everyone wants Michelle. Felice, Tecia and now Calvillo.

@SeverianB Calvillo wants a piece of Michelle

"I didn’t really have any names of people I want to fight next, but I haven’t heard completely what she’s been saying, but I hear Karate Hottie wasn’t saying positive things about me. Look, she can get it too if that’s what she wants. I’m certainly open to that idea. I’m willing to fight Karate Hottie next"

I saw that. Literally some MMA "journalist" starting shit. Good stuff, I like Calvillos confidence, but all Michelle said was they should give her a fight or two before she gets a top 5 contender.

Love it. History repeats itself. This has happened multiple times over the past decade. Michelle gets to pick who she fights. Rose got the fight because Michelle and her coaches thought Michelle could win and the same thing will happen this time. None of the fighters calling her out have any say in the matter whatsoever.

Anyway, Michelle is finished with her crazy Fight Week/Espys/FOX analyst tour and is headed home:

She said in this interview she is planning to fight in September, so we should have a decision soon:

Yeah that's was I was thinking as well. She's flavour of the month all of a sudden. It seems as though they see her as easy pickings after losing to Rose.

they see her as easy pickings after losing

They need to do some research. Here are how all Waterson's fights after a loss have ended:

Michelle wins via:
-Armbar Submission
-TKO
-Flying Armbar Submission
-Rear Naked Choke Submission

Michelle tears up any of the fighters calling her out. I hope it's Torres. (Edit: I like Torres, I just think it would be a good fight)

Last edited:
If waterson gets to pick between Felice, cavillo, and tecia, it should be tecia. Tecia has the highest rank and presents the least threat of winning, much less finishing her.

Felice I feel is maybe 50/50 just because she's like a zombie raised from the dead and suddenly all new. Realistically, I think she losses due to sheer difference in atheletism.

Cavillo can win know the ground if she takes it there, although it'll be a scramble. On the feet waterskn lights her up like a punching bag.

We have a possible reason why Zoila did not make TUF. She reveal is this product ad that she is currently injured.

It also looks like Julia Budd( Bellator 145 Champion) has not been feeling the Bellator love as much as fighters like Valérie Létourneau(3 fight losing streak). You know if this was a UFC fighter/champion frustrated with their treatment Ariel Helwani would have been all over this and have her on his next show like Felice. Since its Bellator you hear nothing about it and she had to go to local news media. Julia Budd has a super boring fight style but hopefully she can start getting fights and the promotion she deserves so she can make money.

http://theprovince.com/sports/mma/k...ned-mma-champ-julia-budd-hot-with-frustration

It also looks like Julia Budd( Bellator 145 Champion) has not been feeling the Bellator love as much as fighters like Valérie Létourneau(3 fight losing streak). You know if this was a UFC fighter/champion frustrated with their treatment Ariel Helwani would have been all over this and have her on his next show like Felice. Since its Bellator you hear nothing about it and she had to go to local news media. Julia Budd has a super boring fight style but hopefully she can start getting fights and the promotion she deserves so she can make money.

http://theprovince.com/sports/mma/k...ned-mma-champ-julia-budd-hot-with-frustration

She hasn't fought since her title win, while Letourneau was just signed and was scheduled to fight before injury pullout. Of course they are going to promote a former UFC fighter about to make her debut. If her complaint should be anything, it's that the women's 145lb division doesn't get nearly the love and attention from Bellator that the 125lb division does.

And no one wants Gadelha or Andrade.

:D A distinct lack of callouts of those two. Actually, has *anyone* in the top 10 been called out besides Waterson? I'm drawing a blank.

I agree with those saying Hamasaki just wants to say she fought in the UFC before she retires. There is no other reason for her to leave 105, she is an absolutely dominant beast there. I'd put down money on 105 being in the UFC within 2 years, but that will be to late for her. :(

I would like to have Tecia fighting Andrade or Karolina next.
Just to see if she is a potential contender.
Michelle fighting Calvillo or Felice would both be good, but would still prefer having her fight Taylor.

Yeah that's was I was thinking as well. She's flavour of the month all of a sudden. It seems as though they see her as easy pickings after losing to Rose.

She is also an atomweight fighting a division higher because she has no choice in the UFC.

<{jackyeah}><{jackyeah}><{jackyeah}>

I want to see Taylor get her ass kicked so badly.
I honestly had totally forgotten about her, I was thinking "Taylor, who the hell is that?"

I'd be totally down with Michelle getting the Paige Vanzant treatment and being fed Taylor to beat the piss out of. Another "Vulgar Display of Power" award to go on the shelf next to the one from the Tamada "fight".

I honestly had totally forgotten about her, I was thinking "Taylor, who the hell is that?"

I'd be totally down with Michelle getting the Paige Vanzant treatment and being fed Taylor to beat the piss out of. Another "Vulgar Display of Power" award to go on the shelf next to the one from the Tamada "fight".
I always say it but I'd be here for another CSH rant about the unfair treatment of Taylor too lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back