Official Women's Division Discussion #22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Molly McCann has certainly got a personality. She makes a good point, too, about Invicta. When you can fight at home in front of 8000 fans and on live tv and on fight pass, why bother with Kansas City?

Man. She sure is lean. The cut to 105 must be awful. Seems like 110 would be a better number as it's a big leap up to 115. Will Yu Frey rematch Hamasaki? Will the impressive arrival of Cummins throw a wrench in that mix?
Whatever her walking weight is, she stated it not being as much as 122 lbs which is what Morandin weighed-in at one point.

But Frey vs Cummins would be a fun fight and it seems Frey wants it.

Hopefully she doesn't rush back too early, but otherwise ... yay.

Is this a thumb in the eye?
Jodie Esquibel vs Deanna Bennett at Invicta FC 22.

17498651_1326876397405064_6473096234292451538_n.jpg

bit of favouritism for the scouser i think, fight was closer than the score suggested, but meatball given the win.
wish she wouldnt throw such wild hooks though
Seemed pretty clear cut to me, 29-28 was the correct score imo.

have you noticed my avatar?
its perfectly possible schuckmann would have got the nod in colorado

May be. 1st was Molly, 3rd was Lacey. 2nd round was close but I thought Molly did more than enough to win that round.

This win wasn't as egregious as her fight against Valerie Domergue, now that is what i'd call favouritism.

Mizuki Inoue's brother has just been signed by the UFC... fingers crossed she goes next.

Mizuki Inoue's brother has just been signed by the UFC... fingers crossed she goes next.

She should avenge Ayaka's death first

For great justice

May be. 1st was Molly, 3rd was Lacey. 2nd round was close but I thought Molly did more than enough to win that round.

This win wasn't as egregious as her fight against Valerie Domergue, now that is what i'd call favouritism.
i agree about Valerie Domergue, that chick has some nasty kicks, by the third molly was limping around as if she had one leg, on damage scores i think domergue won that fight.
havent heard much about her, would like to see her fight again

Wasting paying attention, and posted this in the wrong thread before.
ROAD FC 040 XX: Ham Seo-Hee in Atomweight title match

View attachment 215589

Xiaomi ROAD FC 040 XX: Ham Seo-Hee returns to Korea for the ROAD FC Women's Atomweight Championship

ROAD Fighting Championship announces that the second all-female MMA card Xiaomi ROAD FC 040 XX will take place on June 11, 2017 in the Grand Hilton Convention Centre in Seoul, South Korea. The Main Event will be the return of Ham Seo-Hee to her home of Korea to fight for the inaugural ROAD FC Women's Atomweight Championship.

Ham Seo-Hee (17-8, Team MAD) is the pioneer for women's MMA in South Korea. She made her professional MMA debut 10 years ago in Deep 28 Impact against Hisae Watanabe, won by decision, and became a new force in women's MMA.

continue reading:
http://roadfc.com/main/news/news_view.php?key=JTI1MjUzRCUyNTI1M0RBTzN

i agree about Valerie Domergue, that chick has some nasty kicks, by the third molly was limping around as if she had one leg, on damage scores i think domergue won that fight.
havent heard much about her, would like to see her fight again
She's gone on to lose 2 more since, one is a decision loss to Veronica Macedo. She's got an upcoming fight against a Polish girl.

Jinh Yu Frey going on the road to an interesting location for some training

She's gone on to lose 2 more since, one is a decision loss to Veronica Macedo. She's got an upcoming fight against a Polish girl.
found the macedo fight, i thought domergue won that

mollys fight

Last edited:
Am I the only one who sees similarities between Jihn & Michelle Monaghan? lol :p

The Kill Bill one most specifically.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back