Official War Room Awards 2018

my favorite war room moment of all time was when Kone tried to justify the nazi that ran over and killed a protester. Even evil people like me have limits.

oh come on you guys are listing people i have never even heard of for drunkest poster. If i am not the drunkest poster then i need more birds.

And i want to go get a beer with whoever wins.

my favorite war room moment of all time was when Kone tried to justify the nazi that ran over and killed a protester. Even evil people like me have limits.
The thread about a guy that got Stand-Your-Grounded by a couple of rednecks and the victim's wife made a Sherdog appearance to explain what happened was one of my favorite moments this year. Many people were shamed in that thread.

You're welcome I was baiting him there. Pretty sure that was 2017 tho

I don't really consider him to be on my level, and I haven't really bothered with him since he went full ethnonationalist.

Coming up on the four-year anniversary of this epic thread:

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/w...iggest-crash-the-world-has-ever-seen.2938613/

lol I like Greoric more than most (would reasonably allow themselves to say they like an ethnonationalist)

But you, Ruprecht, and Zankou absolutely shanked him within the first couple pages of that thread.

lol I like Greoric more than most (would reasonably allow themselves to say they like an ethnonationalist)

But you, Ruprecht, and Zankou absolutely shanked him within the first couple pages of that thread.

Keep reading; it gets better.

Here are my votes:
  • Best All Around Poster @Jack V Savage (left) and @panamaican (right)
  • Worst All Around Poster @TheComebackKid
  • Best TS @Quipling (Love the Mueller investigation threads and professional legal takes) @luckyshot & @Trotsky for close runner ups.
  • Worst TS @IGotAHugePeckah
  • Best Thread Stated above
  • Drunkest poster Can't remember his name but the dude with the Brock Lesnar laughing av. Even if he's sober he posts like he's drunk
  • Worst user name Mine (this was the first forum I joined and didn't realize the login is your user name for posting)
  • Best user name No idea
  • Rookie of the Year @NoDak & @MMAisGod
  • Best Feud @Jack V Savage vs @waiguoren (dude, where are you?)
  • Best Quote I'll have to come back to this one
  • Most Likely to Get Banned in 2019 @Trotsky
  • Sketch or Sniper? @sniper

Last edited:
Here are my votes:
  • Best TS @Quipling (Love the Mueller investigation threads and professional legal takes) @luckyshot & @Trotsky for close runner ups.
  • Drunkest poster Can't remember his name but the dude with the Brock Lesnar laughing av. Even if he's sober he posts like he's drunk
  • Worst user name Mine (this was the first forum I joined and didn't realize the login is your user name for posting)
  • Best user name No idea
  • Best Feud @Jack V Savage vs @waiguoren

You know you can change your username for free, yeah?

I would, but I love my username. I not only admire the man, but I've always really loved the name "Trotsky" phonetically.

You know you can change your username for free, yeah?

I would, but I love my username. I not only admire the man, but I've always really loved the name "Trotsky" phonetically.
Shit man no, I didn't know that.

Haha, didn't you notice a bunch of posters changed their name recently?
alanb --> Lord Coke
Rebound --> Hunter Simpson
Animal Cracker --> A.C.
senri --> Imbrued Esculence --> senri
etc.

Idk if that's still something that every poster can do once for free anymore, though

Here are my votes:
  • Best user name No idea
  • Best Feud @Jack V Savage vs @waiguoren (dude, where are you?)

Coming from you that's an honor

At least keep the Van Damn profile pick for a few weeks after you get your new name. It will help everyone with the transition ;)

Honestly, you were going to be my runner-up for worst username. It's hard to remember and it makes it hard to @ you.

Easiest name to @ is easily @Lead

I don't really consider him to be on my level, and I haven't really bothered with him since he went full ethnonationalist.

Coming up on the four-year anniversary of this epic thread:

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/w...iggest-crash-the-world-has-ever-seen.2938613/
I agree, but I do find your guys' arguments to be entertaining in the least
He comes w/ some off the wall Libertarian stuff, and i'm often generally curious as to how you will respond. I clearly don't always agree with you, but I certainly respect your knowledge and input on many things, notably Economics

Haha, didn't you notice a bunch of posters changed their name recently?
alanb --> Lord Coke
Rebound --> Hunter Simpson
Animal Cracker --> A.C.
senri --> Imbrued Esculence --> senri
etc.

Idk if that's still something that every poster can do once for free anymore, though
I noticed Rebound and Senri, didn't know it was free.