Official War Room Awards 2018

He's not wrong. Going blue opened my eyes to a lot of work that goes on behind the scenes.
Don't it always? People who have never done a job before always seem to think it must be far easier than it really is when the people doing it are so good at it.

It's not drunkest drunk, it's drunkest poster. I don't even stop drinking to type. I had to hire an assistant.
beer.gif
Nothing beats me getting arrested while drunk and sherdogging. Nothing.

I got to show the cops my gaming studio though and they were quite impressed.

Alright, I did my shit back on like page 10, but I didn't use and official ballot. @Limbo Pete , here's the cleaned up version.

Best All Around Poster-- For blending a @Jack V Savage level of stuff smart people write with a @Fawlty level of saltiness, my official nomination goes to @Trotsky.

Worst All Around Poster-- @Seano . Anytime I see Seano has posted in a thread before me, I play a game. I think to myself, "Hmm, what is the most inane position a person could possibly hold on this topic? I bet that's what Seano thinks."

Best TS-- It's hard to deny that @Arkain2K makes good threads, even if he does get bitchy about people not reading all 79 pages before they post.

Worst TS-- @abiG by volume, I guess.

Best Thread - @Quipling 's Mueller series. This is a lock.

Drunkest poster - This is a tough category to judge. All I can say is that I have passed out midpost several times this year, and feel I have made an honest contribution in this area.

Worst user name - @GearSolidMetal sorry, bro, but you're screen name is repug.

Best user name - @ChillBroBaggins

Rookie of the Year - @NoDak runs away with this one.

Best Feud - [USER=39716]@Jack V Savage
vs. @waiguoren . Btw, anyone seen @waiguoren lately? Yeah, that's all you need to know about that feud.

Best Quote - "I think TDS is code for vaccinated and able to read books." @hillelslovak87

Most Likely to Get Banned in 2019 - I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say @VivaRevolution loses the thread. I think he's been the most consistently carded.

Sketch or Sniper? Mouth cancer. J/k @sniper .......... Then mouth cancer. Then @Sketch.[/USER]

Was a pleasure to hand you your loss in this election.

Most Pathetic Poster - @Cint

We don't have a lack of retards in this subforum but @Cint is what happens when a double digit IQ meets pure cowardice.

As he hides in the basement of a public library in Louisiana (at least 300 yards from the nearest elementary schools) pure @Cint obsesses about politics. Unfortunately for him he does not have the mental capacity to articulate or defend his positions and it leaves him scared to engage.

So instead he sits by himself in a meme thread he made in the War Room after being ostracized from the P&M subforum.

Yes ladies and gentlemen this pathetic worm is intimidated by a political subforum on a Karate forum that he can't help obsessing about
<{blankeye}>

Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit's TIME!
tumblr_nl4pu6fIb61ry1rm7o1_500.gif

Fellow War Room denizens, the moment of yearly judgement is now upon us! After another wild run of feigned outrage, transitory alliances, deep seeded animosity and persistent trolling, we arrive at the thread where each of us can nominate our fellow posters to fame or infamy, depending on how much we like or loathe them. For ease of access, all voting will be done in this thread.
To make nominations, simply put "official nominations" at the top of your post and tag me. Nomination period will close Sunday 12/16 at 8 pm Pacific, at which point I will go through the thread and count up nominations.
The categories this year are:

• Best All Around Poster
  • Worst All Around Poster
  • Best TS
  • Worst TS
  • Best Thread
  • Drunkest poster
  • Worst user name
  • Best user name
  • Rookie of the Year
  • Best Feud
  • Best Quote
  • Most Likely to Get Banned in 2019
  • Sketch or Sniper?
Utilize this thread to vent the love and hate in your heart for fellow War Roomers! After close, results will be added to this OP.

What I never understood: why only nominations? Why no vote afterwards?

What I never understood: why only nominations? Why no vote afterwards?
Because I don't want to make a bunch of threads in order to have multiple polls
The nomination is the vote, really

There should be a conspiracy theory award. The, "Just asking questions" or maybe the, "Look into it" award.

TCK would win for his theory that African Americans are actually Native Americans.

TCK's path has followed a trajectory that is the exact opposite of IDL's. IDL came into the WR promoting outlandish CTs and evolved into a standard right-wing fanatic. TCK started as a notorious GOP cheerleader and evolved into promoting outlandish CTs.

Last edited:
Because I don't want to make a bunch of threads in order to have multiple polls
The nomination is the vote, really

Ok. Maybe external poll sites could help? I mean sometimes you need to know the available choices to make a decision. @GearSolidMetal 's babe competitions being a prime example <BronTroll1>

Also what happened to @ShoelessRye ?

In 2016, he seemed to have a libertarian lean so my guess is how US politics went with Trump taking the party, Rand declining whatever his support was originally, and guys like Ryan getting the boot turned him off completely. You can argue the party hasn't really changed since before 2016 but I think the rhetoric definitely has. There is no longer talk about the deficit/ debt and that probably pissed him off.

He's a good poster though. Hope he pops in as 2020 ramps up.

Ehhhhhhhh

Seriously, e.g. Best Poster needs people to choose from a list. There are posters who consistently bring quality like @Prokofievian but maybe aren't as active as e.g. @panamaican (who is a fantastic poster and would deserve the win), so they aren't on top of the list just coming up with names on a blank sheet but might get votes if people looked at the list.

In 2016, he seemed to have a libertarian lean so my guess is how US politics went with Trump taking the party, Rand declining whatever his support was originally, and guys like Ryan getting the boot turned him off completely. You can argue the party hasn't really changed since before 2016 but I think the rhetoric definitely has. There is no longer talk about the deficit/ debt and that probably pissed him off.

He's a good poster though. Hope he pops in as 2020 ramps up.
my favorite time in the war room is elections and mass shootings. when everything is normal in the world it is just no fun. Wars are bigly great too. Cant wait for WW3

Seriously, e.g. Best Poster needs people to choose from a list. There are posters who consistently bring quality like @Prokofievian but maybe aren't as active as e.g. @panamaican (who is a fantastic poster and would deserve the win), so they aren't on top of the list just coming up with names on a blank sheet but might get votes if people looked at the list.

Best Poster: @Falsedawn

Worst Poster: Everyone who is not @Falsedawn

Runner Up: @Falsedawn

Best Poster in reverse: nwadeslaF@

What you need list for buddy? I'm right here bb.