Official War Room Awards 2018

At least keep the Van Damn profile pick for a few weeks after you get your new name. It will help everyone with the transition ;)

Honestly, you were going to be my runner-up for worst username. It's hard to remember and it makes it hard to @ you.

Easiest name to @ is easily @Lead
Great recommendation. Maybe I'll write my old username in my signature as well.

Also, I'm noticing you all spelled @Shoemaker wrong. That's "S", "h"... ooomaker.

Fuck you guys, I'm no spelling expert.

lol I like Greoric more than most (would reasonably allow themselves to say they like an ethnonationalist)

But you, Ruprecht, and Zankou absolutely shanked him within the first couple pages of that thread.

But the best growth America has ever seen was during the pre and post antebellum period!

Best TS: @NoDak for Made in America

Yea, that's my baby and pet sector. I just hope destiny isn't derailed by an escalation of trade wars or the growing upskilled worker shortage crisis. There are over 500,000 US manufacturing job positions currently unfilled.

Great recommendation. Maybe I'll write my old username in my signature as well.

You can change your belt name, I think. That'd probably make it really clear.

I posted honestly but it does make my chuckle how butthurt you are over my vote selections.

Psst I was chuckling first. Clearly I've triggered you more than any other single poster this year. No amount of chuckling can hide those tears my friend.

lol I like Greoric more than most (would reasonably allow themselves to say they like an ethnonationalist)

But you, Ruprecht, and Zankou absolutely shanked him within the first couple pages of that thread.
I never saw that one
Some fantastic stuff in there though lmao
I legit lold at Jack dropping this one:
The Great "Libertarian" Pumpkin will finally arrive this Halloween.

war room of the year deserves a spot at the top above the war room lounge that nobody cares about.

But this is the forum that killed incredulous cormier so it is what it is.

??? Did I leave that thread too soon?

Apparently. She probably starts posting in the last 3-5 pages. Never seen anything like it around here. That thread made me wonder about the idea of getting someone who's made the news to be a guest poster in a Presidential sticky-thread.

And also the best.

Thank you brother. @irish_thug

x1080-WJU.jpg