Social WAR ROOM 2023 AWARDS.

How do we want to decide winners?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Heretic has the virtue of having one of the most concise, biting wits of anyone in this forum. It's a rare talent to be able to embarrass people in here the way he does, and I see him do it quite often. He says some quite interesting stuff when he wades in too, and doesn't just decide to make someone look like a complete dipshit with a few snarky lines.

He's the opposite of @Limbo Pete then - that guy has been clowning people in the Ukraine-Russia thread with minimal words for some time lol

Best Poster: Ripskater

Worst Poster: skold/queen b

Best TS: Ripskater

Worst TS:

Best Mod: lol

Worst Mod: sinister

Best Ban: queen b/sinister

Worst Ban: Gene

Most Likely to Get Banned: Canadians

Best Thread:

Worst Thread:

The Starman Memorial Award: Bill Cosby rapist av guy

Irish Thug is legit.

but, you're dead on about the worst mod. all around a dishonest clown of the worst kind.

The fact that there's so many people who voted for "most nominated wins" almost discredits these entire awards. Do you retards even realize what the word nomination means?

Yeah, not sure what that one’s about. That site didn’t last long. Just a few of us from the OT that year trying to keep our little community together
Until hockey goon hacked it and Zap pulled the plug.

The fact that there's so many people who voted for "most nominated wins" almost discredits these entire awards. Do you retards even realize what the word nomination means?

The man has a point.

I'm voting by pic.

WhippysVotes.img

I'm sure we can all agree I got it right. Happy Holidays! Here comes 2024.

Reactions: LMP
edit: shit thought this was the meme thread nvm

Last edited:
Reactions: LMP
Nominations are closed, thread is locked.

@LMP what now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back