Official NBA Playoffs thread v7...The Warriors Dynasty LOOMS...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Off the top of my head

MJ/Pippen
Magic/Kareem
Wad/Juice
SnaqKobe
Kobe/Pua
Duncan/Parker
Bird/McHale
Isiah/Laimbeer

And that's only going back to the 80s

Off the top of my head

MJ/Pippen
Magic/Kareem
Wad/Juice
SnaqKobe
Kobe/Pua
Duncan/Parker
Bird/McHale
Isiah/Laimbeer

And that's only going back to the 80s
Yeah, it was butt rustling. I guess the only critique on your list would be that some of these duos had a third star, but Bosh, Parrish, Worthy, Dumars/Rodman, Ginobili were all clear steps down from the top 2 players. And every team has 5 players on the court regardless of superstars.

Yeah, it was butt rustling. I guess the only critique on your list would be that some of these duos had a third star, but Bosh, Parrish, Worthy, Dumars/Rodman, Ginobili were all clear steps down from the top 2 players. And every team has 5 players on the court regardless of superstars.
Plus Blunder also had Hardcan and Ibka

Iggy/Trayvon
Billups/Wallace
Hakeem/Drexler
Duncan/Robinson
Juice/Kyrie
Drexler/Porter
Dirk/Terry

LeBron + warios beat any combination of players out there

LeBron + warios beat any combination of players out there

F - Durant/Trayvon
F - LeBum/Iggy
C - Pachu/Javale
G - Curry/Livingshit
G - Klay/Clark

vs

F - Davis/Millshit
F - Kawhi/Raul
C - Gosal/Gooby
G - CP0/Bronk
G - Hardcan/Butthead

The field wins at least 3/5 position matchups

I'd personally swap Towns into the C slot for others, but no complaints really

Another funny thing about that KD/Bronk top 5 duo claim is that when they were playing together the whole narrative was that they had bad chemistry and would just take turns playing iso ball. Now according to ESPN they were one of the best duos of all-time lmfao

F - Durant/Trayvon
F - LeBum/Iggy
C - Pachu/Javale
G - Curry/Livingshit
G - Klay/Clark

vs

F - Davis/Millshit
F - Kawhi/Raul
C - Gosal/Gooby
G - CP0/Bronk
G - Hardcan/Butthead

The field wins at least 3/5 position matchups

I meant kyrie and k love and and Tristan Thompson get to come along for the ride

I think instead of showing the finals live this year, they should show it tape delayed during infomercial time and just replay the 2012 finals over again in the prime time slot.

Colon Cowturd is comparing MJ/LeBrick and just said "Jordan was never a good shaater outside of 20 feet", meanwhile when it comes to Juice he's like "3pt shaating: check"

LeBum career yoff 3pt%: .327
Miguel career yoff 3pt%: .332

l@nd0
Cowherd just looks up stats on wikipedia and goes based on that. No real analysis or any context ever. He truly is the worst

Cowherd just looks up stats on wikipedia and goes based on that. No real analysis or any context ever. He truly is the worst

He should've noticed that during the Cows' title runs MJ generally shat bout 39% from 3 in the yoffs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back