Official NBA Playoffs thread v7...The Warriors Dynasty LOOMS...

Status
Not open for further replies.
It would be hilarious is Boston drafted ball just to troll him.
It's actually pretty possible that they trade the pick to someone that takes him. Too bad there's no chance he could end up in Minnesota or somewhere terrible

Dunny finna draft Zach Collins #1

Zach+Collins+AIvK8K5J7Kxm.jpg

Did you buy his shoe too?

When Lonzo takes the Lakers to back 2 back 2 backssssssssss that $495 measly investment will be worth $100k because reebok, nike and UA aren't picking up his brand... but they will. And when they will, the original shoe will be a fucking down payment for a yacht that you could wear on your feets.

gg

<seedat>
Ordered two pairs of the wet edition

the more im seeing of Lavar, Lonzo and BBB the more im liking.

also nice rig move by the NBA to distract the fans from the fact its a 2 team league for the last 3 years and prob the next 2 or 3 years at least, too. Gotta get that Boston/LA rivalry back and got to make those teams decent again. Lavar coming at the perfect time for them, i bet they secretly love him to death.

I haven't ordered any BBB shoes yet. I feel poor, but I haven't really liked any of them yet. Will definitely be grabbing a few of those shirts though.

Just woke up drinking a shiner.
@RR heading now to strip. Gonna start the pregame early. Hit me up if you can swing by..

Lmao. This. Those 3 haven't done shit.

Really? Name me any other team that has drafted their big 3 and accomplished what they have the last few years minus the Spurs? Though i admit, they are faaaar from being a dynasty, but to say they haven't done shit is ridiculous.

Really? Name me any other team that has drafted their big 3 and accomplished what they have the last few years minus the Spurs? Though i admit, they are faaaar from being a dynasty, but to say they haven't done shit is ridiculous.
We were discussing being a dynasty. So that's why I made the post.

But if you want to go into what they've done so far, not much when facing a 100% healthy team. Actually the only times they've faced a 100% healthy team they blew a 3-1 lead and lost in the first round of the playoffs.

Warios might be the goat RS team but they definitely regress in the yoffs

- Swept the 8th seed Pelicans who had Tyreke and Holiday injured
- Were down 2-1 to the Jizzlies before injuries to Conley and Allen took their toll
- Besmirched the Rocks (big deal)
- Got down 2-1 to a Cans team missing Kyrie and Love

- Besmirched a 44 win Blazzers team that only got to the 2nd round cause CP0 and Blake got injured in the 1st round
- Got down 3-1 vs Blunder before being bailed out by multiple once-in-a-lifetime historic shaating performances at the end of the series
- ImComingHome.vid

So of the 8 yoff series they've had the past 2 years, only 2 (2016 WCF vs Blunder, 2016 Finals vs Cans) were against actual legit contending teams at reasonably full strength. They got down 3-1 in one of those series and lost the other.

We were discussing being a dynasty. So that's why I made the post.

But if you want to go into what they've done so far, not much when facing a 100% healthy team. Actually the only times they've faced a 100% healthy team they blew a 3-1 lead and lost in the first round of the playoffs.

Got it.

With injuries aside, they can't put out who the opposing teams put out. you can only play the team that is in front of you. I agree, it does kind of put a damper on their various runs and they will never outlive the 3-1 blown lead. but one thing is for sure, no team since these 3 have been drafted and playing together has accomplished as much as they have. Never mind coming back from a similar 3-1 deficit against the Thunder. Besides Kiwi, i doubt any of those others injured players would have made much of a difference with the outcome of the series.

All finals flub aside, they have put together the best regular season with 4 of their starting 5 that season being all of their own draft picks (Harrison Barnes)

Turn about is fair play, with Cavs coming back against a suspended Draymond and injured Bogut as well. Though, Curry and Klay didn't exactly step it up either

the more im seeing of Lavar, Lonzo and BBB the more im liking.

also nice rig move by the NBA to distract the fans from the fact its a 2 team league for the last 3 years and prob the next 2 or 3 years at least, too. Gotta get that Boston/LA rivalry back and got to make those teams decent again. Lavar coming at the perfect time for them, i bet they secretly love him to death.
The rig is for the good of the game.

What you thought they would rig it for the perennial loser cRaptors?

<DrakeLaugh>

Just woke up drinking a shiner.
@RR heading now to strip. Gonna start the pregame early. Hit me up if you can swing by..

I'm still at the airport in Vegas lol. I don't get in until 6:15.

Warios might be the goat RS team but they definitely regress in the yoffs

- Swept the 8th seed Pelicans who had Tyreke and Holiday injured
- Were down 2-1 to the Jizzlies before injuries to Conley and Allen took their toll
- Got down 2-1 to a Cans team missing Kyrie and Love

- Besmirched a 44 win Blazzers team that only got to the 2nd round cause CP0 and Blake got injured in the 1st round
- Got down 3-1 vs Blunder before being bailed out by multiple once-in-a-lifetime historic shaating performances at the end of the series
- ImComingHome.vid

So of the 8 yoff series they've had the past 2 years, only 2 (2016 WCF vs Blunder, 2016 Finals vs Cans) were against actual legit contending teams at reasonably full strength. They got down 3-1 in one of those series and lost the other.
Team is softer than baby shit. Too bad they can't draft Lonzo, he'd fit right in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back